PS! Art: Room Voice Contest [Won by Yilx]

Here are mine:
Warchomp (Steel/Dragon):

It was genetically modified to be a Dragon which can destroy fairies. Its body is covered by gold and its fins are sharper than Mega Garchomp's scythes. Its hands are also growing back.

Mega Warchomp (Steel/Dragon):

It can slice fairies by just touching them and it's faster than a regular Garchomp, but Mega Garchomp can hit better with special attacks.

Shylotic (Ice):

After many experiments with Milotic's heart, it started to break and the scientists had to repair it, the only way to do that was freezing it. Shylotic was the result and it's a merciless attacker. The experiments also inverted her type's defensive side, giving her 4 resistances and only 1 weakness while keeping its offensive power.

Alright, so for my entry, I chose Dragalge, which turns into Steel/Normal, and the first thing that came to mind when I saw that was construction pieces, so I got to work, and well, here it is (Had to go on DeviantArt to be able to upload btw :P):
Lets hope I don't butcher trying to do the spoiler thing

Second one is just a more zoomed in version, I used wet cement for the brown parts, bricks for the light purple parts, and a construction hat like thing for the headdress part. Not too super metallic, but I think it could get away with being called a steel type, and I liked the concept. Pretty crappy compared to some of the other work here (Some fantastic jobs!) But I tried my best, and like I said, I liked the concept, so there it is.

I don't expect to win, since there's some far better artwork here, what I would like though is if I could get some feedback, if you could and have the time to do it.

EDIT: I've added a scanned and slightly revamped version, with some shading added as well as outlines on the headers! Take a looksie ^

Last edited:
Meet Aquatoxin Scizor, the result of a recolour as Qwilfish laced with Muk

Though Kabutops in its day was a mighty hunter, it struggled to adapt to new surroundings, especially the abundant plant life in the jungles which began to emerge as time went on. Those who survived were those who were different; those with an innate resistance to the attacks of the many plants which were found in these new areas. While the more successful and abundant developed the characteristics of bugs, even to the point of wings emerging, others were better adapted to surviving in swamps by defending themselves with a form of poison. This sub-species which found itself better suited to living under the water, and centuries of living there caused its body to gain a more round shape better suited to aquatic living, and its formerly long scythes developed into claws laced with venom, and where its grassland counterpart gained wings, similar appendages emerged to be used more like fins. Though a rare species, this is a beast the jungle wanderers dread encountering.

You will all accept my headcanon that Kabutops evolved Darwin-style into Scyther.

So here's my entry. I'm new on the forums, but I saw this on Showdown and thought hey, why not.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, here is my poison / ghost mothim, i know my art skills arent great, but it is fun.

ok, it is small, click on the attached file where it is bigger

Attachments

Ok, this is a levitating Heatran Fire/Steel Latios (even tho it kinda looks like Latias), Dark type Clefable and Grass/Ice Kabutops

Last edited:

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Here is my entry even tho I'm already a universal voice.
I had some pen problems but of you can look past it it came out nice.i love to draw but this is pretty amateur due to the fact I'm out of town and I don have my drawing set I need.Also I'm not a big fan of computer art.Celebi is to sexy. Scene i put you in there because I know you sak

Looks like this is my last one:
Behold... THORTERRA, GOD OF PRIORITY THUNDERS!!! (Electric/Dragon)

It was Thor's Starter Pokémon many millenniums ago. When it died, Thor revived it with a Thunder and Thorterra was born.

Hi guys! First entry is dragon and ghost landorus-therian. I'm pretty happy with this one, though I did smudge a bit. :( Like all of my art it was done with pencils only (this one I did use coloured pencils though) I've used purple and orange as dragon colours, like garchomp, noivern, dragonite and others, and used an ominous blue grey fading into the distance for his legs and tail for the ghost part. I also took out his feet, because ghost pokemon don't have feet lol, but it looks a little wierd at first. Anyway hope you guys like it!!! Here's the link: http://imgur.com/y5SUmi5

Last edited:
Second entry

Ghost/Dragon Landorus Incarnate form.

I do apologize for my Landorus missing it's moustache, there was just no way I could make it look evil with it.

And yea, it's tail is now a skeletal dragon. Just because.

Attachments

[
heres my entrys-
Fairy-Ghost Yveltal (rainbow Yveltal)

Fire Typed Cresselia Coronisellia

Grass Type Regirock

Wish Luck on contest, all of you !!!!
Instead of lunar dance, Fiery danc
quote="kirbyfanultrab, post: 5177805, member: 195620"]heres my entrys-

Grass Type Regirock

Wish Luck on contest, all of you !!!![/quote]
heres my entrys-

Grass Type Regirock

Instead of Lunar Dance Fiery Dance.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
[

Instead of lunar dance, Fiery danc
quote="kirbyfanultrab, post: 5177805, member: 195620"]heres my entrys-

Grass Type Regirock

Instead of Lunar Dance Fiery Dance.[/quote]

What is all of this? ¬_¬

Fire alakazam.

Legend has it a man once got so angry he spontaneously combusted in absolute rage. Upon his soul escaping a spirit of an alakazam entered that torched body and became this inhumane beast, with heat energy surging through his arms and a flaming mane, of which he manipulates to his liking....

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)