PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of the projects I did this last month. If any of them catch your fancy I can give you more details!

Moon Ball Cubone
Level Ball Meditite
Lure Ball Rotom
Moon Ball Pawniard
Friend Ball Hawlucha
Moon or Fast Ball Charmander
Lure Ball Froakie
If you are still interested I would love the Moon Ball Pawniard and Friend Ball Hawlucha :)

Short Update:

(#263 - Zigzachs
♂ )

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Gluttony | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Ut: Charm, Pursuit, Trick, Extremespeed

(#273 - Samurzel
♂ )

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
Hasty | Chlorophyll | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Quick Attack, Leech Seed, Foul Play, Grassy Terrain

(#451 - Pionskora
♂ )
OT: Phil| ID: 920280 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Sniper | RNG Method
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Ut: Pursuit, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Whirlwind

(#483 - Dialga
Ø )
OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Ultra Space Wilds (Alola)
Modest | Pressure | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 7 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30
Ut: Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of TIme, Flash Cannon
Proof of RNG: Soon...

(#580 - Piccolente
♀)

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Melemele Sea (Alola)
Timid | Hydartion | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Ut: Mirror Move, Aqua Jet, Me First, Brine

(#636 - Ignivor
♀)

OT: Phil | ID: 920280 | Wela Volcanopark (Alola)
Timid | Flame Body | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 0 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
Ut: String Shot, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt, Morning Sun

Sorry for those late replys but I got busy during the weekend :(

Awesome, when are you free to trade ?
I am at GMT+1 and will be here until 11pm or so.

Nothing needed in return and my Wants are clearly outdated so feel free to receive it for free:)
When can you trade ?

Cool that you checked in again.
Btw I recently caught a Nuzleaf in a Friend Ball in the Ultra Wilds but sent it to HydraOfLight1255 who may eventually breed it for me with EMs and stuff. Ask him and he may send it over to you if you only need the Ball for breeding purposes.

I would really love these:

- Aipom
- Sunkern
- Yanma
- Smeargle
- Croagunk
- HP Grass Heatran
- Regigigas
- Crabrawler
- Oricorio-Sensu

Does that seem fair to you ?

Sorry that I forgot you !!! Do you still want that Eevee ?
If yes, could you get me a Love Ball Ducklett?
Hey sorry so I bought skyrim for the switch and I stopped checking on pokemon stuff. I'm still catching up on old trades but I still have your pokemon.

I'm chicago time zone so I"m not sure how far apart we are. if we are super far apart we might have to wait till weekend although I do stay up late my time.

Hey sorry so I bought skyrim for the switch and I stopped checking on pokemon stuff. I'm still catching up on old trades but I still have your pokemon.

I'm chicago time zone so I"m not sure how far apart we are. if we are super far apart we might have to wait till weekend although I do stay up late my time.
Well thats 7 hours behind me, and I dont like trading in the morning so I would like to do it on the weekend.

Well thats 7 hours behind me, and I dont like trading in the morning so I would like to do it on the weekend.
so if you are 7 hours ahead what time would be good for you to trade? I could do like 3:00 pm my time which I think is 10 pm your time. or I could do a little earlier if that is too late for you. I have a mewtwo raid on saturday but that's it I should be done by 2 pm. also I think friday I'm totally free all day!

so if you are 7 hours ahead what time would be good for you to trade? I could do like 3:00 pm my time which I think is 10 pm your time. or I could do a little earlier if that is too late for you. I have a mewtwo raid on saturday but that's it I should be done by 2 pm. also I think friday I'm totally free all day!
If you are free tomorrow all day, I should be here around 8pm my time, which should be 1pm your time. If that does not fit for you, Saturday 3pm your time should also fit.

Could you give me a little reminder on what you are getting from me ? ;)

Not sure if you’d take this request but figured I’d ask since you have the right Ditto and know how to RNG. Would you be able to do:
Shiny Grubbin in Heavy Ball
Quiet 31/01/31/31/31/00 (HP Ice)
No egg moves needed
If you’re able to that would be amazing. Please let me know what you’d like in return.

Not sure if you’d take this request but figured I’d ask since you have the right Ditto and know how to RNG. Would you be able to do:
Shiny Grubbin in Heavy Ball
Quiet 31/01/31/31/31/00 (HP Ice)
No egg moves needed
If you’re able to that would be amazing. Please let me know what you’d like in return.
I can do that, but you need to wait until early March as I will have finished all exams by then.
I additionally will breed all it's 4 available Egg Moves.

I can do that, but you need to wait until early March as I will have finished all exams by then.
I additionally will breed all it's 4 available Egg Moves.
That’s fine I’m in no rush. Please tell me what you’d like in return. Best of luck on your exams!

Hey there! Nice collection, do you accept GTS trades for your ditto?
Sorry for the late reply, but: Exams are all over now and I should have time for Pokémon again.
I do accept GTS Trades for my Dittos as they are free to get here anyway :)

That’s fine I’m in no rush. Please tell me what you’d like in return. Best of luck on your exams!
Can work on that today :)

Sorry for the late reply, but: Exams are all over now and I should have time for Pokémon again.
I do accept GTS Trades for my Dittos as they are free to get here anyway :)

Can work on that today :)
What would you like in return?

When you say your Ditto's are free does that mean I would be able to ask for a copy of each of them? I'm looking to get back into competitive battling and would like Ditto's so I can breed my own squads.

Hey! Can we set up a time and date for a trade? I’m interested in your dittos, I could offer lots of aprimons, DBHA mons, Safari mons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)