Tournament PSPL II: Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiho

bandy legged troll
Calling activity on Chano

He gave me a 3 hour timeframe, all of which was within my school day, and I received no response when asking if he could play any later.

When a time is finally scheduled, he fails to show

so yeah, activity :/

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Valentine: would you play for my PSPL team, three weeks remaining, we made top 8
[10:06pm] psychotic: w/e
[10:06pm] psychotic: idgaf
[10:06pm] Valentine: ull play
[10:06pm] Valentine: ?
[10:06pm] psychotic: yup
psychotic: flcl is on our team isnt he
[10:09pm] psychotic: .-.
[10:09pm] Valentine: that’s for POCL
[10:09pm] Valentine: this is some random PSPL thing
[10:10pm] Valentine: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pspl-ii-round-2.3518630/
[10:10pm] psychotic: oh no
[10:11pm] psychotic: im not playing pspl

[10:11pm] psychotic: sry
[10:11pm] Valentine: k

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
it was out of pure spontanaity, royalty asked me to play at that very moment and i said sure. I am not about to actively search for my opponent in this thing, therefore not playing for a team, but if any team manager is on irc and has their opponent ready to play at that moment in ru, hit me up!!!!

Also why the hell would you save a log THAT irrelevant....

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it was out of pure spontanaity, royalty asked me to play at that very moment and i said sure. I am not about to actively search for my opponent in this thing, therefore not playing for a team, but if any team manager is on irc and has their opponent ready to play at that moment in ru, hit me up!!!!

Also why the hell would you save a log THAT irrelevant....
you are locked on my team now for the rest, dw I'll schedule if you are down to play the next week or two

Last edited:

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
I haven't caught fingerscrossed on yet. I'll be on tonight at 11 pm (GMT+2) or something like that. Activity post.

I was reminded why i never play on main server considering cancel didnt work after about 10 seconds of me looking at my team lol gg

Alastor law can't play because a family problem, Español team decided subbing him into Axel10.
I post it because Astyanax and Iyarito are offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)