Tournament PSPL III Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
[6/20/15, 8:22:49 AM] Alistair: play in like 11 hours yn
[6/20/15, 8:22:59 AM] Keith: ok

i was there, he wasnt, there's no other time in the deadline most of us can make

sorry lasagne buddy

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Hi, Quarterfinals are going to be a bit late (minimum one hour, maximum 24 hours) due to irl issues on both myself and ante's side.

Sweep Test2017 Austin Audiosurfer AM Lost Seso DMT Zinnia asgdf barton Rosie_The_Venusaur Trickster QuoteCS Raseri Montsegur The Deceiver

Managers please use this as a sign to get your matches done on time and send me any lineups for quarterfinals.
my opp and I should be playing tomorrow.
Was yesterday and having been keeping up my activity waiting for him.

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi, Quarterfinals are going to be a bit late (minimum one hour, maximum 24 hours) due to irl issues on both myself and ante's side.

Sweep Test2017 Austin Audiosurfer AM Lost Seso DMT Zinnia asgdf barton Rosie_The_Venusaur Trickster QuoteCS Raseri Montsegur The Deceiver

Managers please use this as a extension to get your matches done on time and send me any lineups for quarterfinals.
N.B. I'm now manager for Trivia/Social Media/Studio, I guess Ante didn't get around to updating it. TheTrueLegendary has an activity request open, I'll see what's on with Tim.

Mr.378

The Iron Man of Ubers
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I was on for most of the night waiting for totem. He wasn't there at the time he said he would be twice. Activity.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I was on for most of the night waiting for totem. He wasn't there at the time he said he would be twice. Activity.
lol, i was in a skype call with totem until literally (his) 3 am, and he was on ps the entire time. what the fuck are u talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)