Tournament PSPL III: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the semifinals of Pokemon Showdown Premier League III! The top two from each group have advanced to the playoffs. From here, the matches will be conducted in knockout format until a winner is decided in the finals, with the succession being top 16 -> quarterfinals -> semifinals -> finals. Defending champ Italiano remains standing strong; will their streak continue?

The below should be strictly adhered to and read over, ESPECIALLY if you are new to forum tournaments:
  • Sportsmanship: don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment for this could be a server ban (which means an instant loss for you), forum infraction, or disqualification. Think before you type, please.
  • Activity wins and scheduling: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS too. Unfortunately, I'll have to make some activity calls - I'll be making these based on activity posts (make these detailed, please, and explain why you deserve an activity win) and VM conversations, so be active and schedule as early as you can with your opponent. Use VMs and you will be fine. No extensions, sorry. If they lack a Smogon account, be vigilant as far as contacting them on PS goes.
  • Disconnections and timer: a timer loss is a loss. No ifs, no buts. If you disconnect and your opponent's nice enough to replay that's fine, but they're free to take the win.
  • Ghosting and identity: don't take or give battle advice or make moves based on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught and you will be disqualified. Don't be silly.
  • Substitutions: managers, you're free to sub in players for inactive ones at any stage. Subs are taken from the lineups that were sent to me and Spydreigon, and can include any managers if necessary. I'll accept substitutions from the manager and any roomowner.

Matchups

Rarelyused (2) VS Portuges (4)

Ubers: Schaff VS Zxut
OU: lighthouses VS Brazilian Army
DOU: aoemica VS AccidentalGenius
UU: atomicllamas VS WhiteQueen
RU: EonX VS zdrup15
NU: migzoo VS Ren-chon
LC: thecrystalonix VS Golden Freddy's

Italiano (0) VS Espanol (4)

Ubers: Safes VS New Attitude
OU: silver97 VS ZaelTX
DOU: Tricking VS NocturOP
UU: Decision Makers VS ImSNT
RU: fran17 VS Shockblade Kongou
NU: vakatalesau VS Lolazo
LC: trev VS Sken

If any lineups are incorrect I will allow 24 hours for substitutes to be made.

Good luck - the deadline is 6PM EST, July 6th.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
  • Sportsmanship: don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment for this could be a server ban (which means an instant loss for you), forum infraction, or disqualification. Think before you type, please.
Good thing you are the The Player Leader and the PSPL leader. What a great example you are giving us of sportsmanship kappa
??? Making a predict is now bad sportsmanship, Kk. God forbid should that predict be correct, you'll probs shout corruption next

Hope I'm being trolled, sadly I think not :c

But you can just disregard whatever i wrote, since it's all just predictions, and if nobody is offended, then i'll remove my post. I feel its offensive, but maybe it's just me.

I deleted my post to discontinue a pointless discussion, and since they there are fats about it, i'm not hiding anything. I just feel that a GLHF for the 4 teams in the tournament, and RU/ITA will win suits much better, but whatever.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Contacted and scheduled for tomorrow 9pm gmt+2.
We already beated espanol in semis, why not doing it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)