Tournament PSPL V Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
... you posted that before the agreeded time, and by the time I'm writing this only 20 minutes have passed. Since you look in a hurry,
Luna > Germinha
[17:21:38] gslure (: will you play vs germinha today
[17:21:53] Bhris Brown: i told him 5 pm my time
[17:22:02] Bhris Brown: but i havent seen him
[17:22:07] gslure (: what time is it for you now
[17:22:07] Bhris Brown: and i have to go in a few
[17:22:11] Bhris Brown: 5:22 pm
[17:25:23] gslure (: should i contact him on discord
[17:28:07] gslure (: it says hes playing steam ._.

Germinha was last seen: Today at 4:05 PM

so he should have saw the agreed upon time even when I posted because we agreed on 5 PM my time.

[17:21:38] gslure (: will you play vs germinha today
[17:21:53] Bhris Brown: i told him 5 pm my time
[17:22:02] Bhris Brown: but i havent seen him
[17:22:07] gslure (: what time is it for you now
[17:22:07] Bhris Brown: and i have to go in a few
[17:22:11] Bhris Brown: 5:22 pm
[17:25:23] gslure (: should i contact him on discord
[17:28:07] gslure (: it says hes playing steam ._.

Germinha was last seen: Today at 4:05 PM

so he should have saw the agreed upon time even when I posted because we agreed on 5 PM my time.
Honestly, I don't know why you are posting pm logs that doesn't matter here. I am gslure.

They do matter, y'all were aware of whatever scheduling issue there was while Bhris was available but waited until after to try amd handle it
I don't know how this issue could happen. It was 5pm gmt-5 for Bhris Brown, but 6pm gmt-3 for Germinha, even it should be already 7pm for Germinha due the timezones. I just don't get why you guys don't accept subbing anyone, since it seems to be an issue from both players

I don't know how this issue could happen. It was 5pm gmt-5 for Bhris Brown, but 6pm gmt-3 for Germinha, even it should be already 7pm for Germinha due the timezones. I just don't get why you guys don't accept subbing anyone, since it seems to be an issue from both players
Because we shouldnt have to sub a less qualified player when your guy missed time

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RE: Bhris Brown vs. Germinha

Both sides messed up between the missing of a supposed scheduled time, posting for an activity win before it was even said scheduled time, and messing up of timezones due to daylight savings. Aside from that, Germinha never explicitly agreed to the 5pm time that was stated. As such, after consulting a Tournament Director, it was concluded that since Portugues had already subbed someone in, Pro Wrestling will either have to ensure Bhris Brown plays Luna or sub someone in as well to play her. Otherwise, it'll be considered a dead game. Luna Peef Rimgar Bhris Brown

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Calls

Deutsche vs. Scholastic
LC: therealslap vs. John76 (John)

Chinese vs. Anything Goes/Other Metas
UU: yjh971203 vs. Akashi (jeran)
RU: yoppie vs. Funbot28 -- I couldn't see an indication of Funbot28 agreeing to the second time (unless it's off VMs), but she did, in fact, miss the first one, so yoppie still has grounds for activity.

OverUsed vs. Battle Dome
Doubles OU: Fish1899 (Fish18) vs. TheSilverShadow (Salient)

Game Corner vs. The Studio/The Happy Place
OU: Ablaze (Latios n.n) vs. AnishSomani (xanish)

Trivia/Survivor vs. Smogon Doubles
OU: Paradise vs njnp

Dead Games

YouTube vs. Anime and Manga
RU: Buzma vs. Agent-9029

UnderUsed vs. NeverUsed
Doubles OU: TSR vs. qsns

PU vs. Writing
Robert Alfons vs. tysequaine

Trivia/Survivor vs. Smogon Doubles
Monotype: OM room vs. Croven

Pro Wrestling vs. Portugues
Ubers: Bhris Brown vs. Germinha

Week 3 will be up in a bit, final results will be reflected in the OP soon.

e: fixed a win I missed in the PW vs Portugues matchup and one in the UU vs NU matchup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)