Tournament PSPL VI Playoffs: Finals [Won by PU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Art by: LifeisDANK

Welcome to the finals of the Pokemon Showdown Premier League VI playoffs!

It's the final stretch! Nowhere else to go but forward towards victory. Will the dominating PU room zing zap their way to the gold or will it be checkmate by the Chess room, surprising us all with yet another upset? Historically, this tournament has only been won by language and competitive Pokemon related rooms, so we'll have to see if this trend continues.

All basic tournament rules apply. Please take a moment to read these, ESPECIALLY if you are new to forum tournaments.
  • Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to us hosts. This includes spectators in battles as well, using /modchat + as the player in a battle should stop such if it happens. The punishment for this could be a forum infraction or disqualification. Think before you type, please.
  • Activity wins and scheduling: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS too. Unfortunately, We'll have to make some activity calls - We'll be making these based on activity posts (make these detailed, please, and explain why you deserve an activity win) and VM conversations, so be active and schedule as early as you can with your opponent. If neither party makes an activity post, we'll declare unplayed games as dead games. Use VMs and you will be fine. No extensions, sorry. If they lack a Smogon account, be vigilant as far as contacting them on PS goes.
  • Disconnections and timer: A timer loss is a loss. No ifs, no buts. If you disconnect and your opponent's nice enough to replay that's fine, but they're free to take the win.
  • Substitutions: Managers, you're free to sub in players for inactive ones for room auth or a non-auth if you have a slot available. Substitutions have to be made by a manager or a room owner.
Deadline: Just get your games done. I won't set one unless I have to.

Reminder: Random Battle follows a best-of-three format
If there is an issue or an error please contact Kalalokki, nui, or myself. Thanks

(5) vs. (3)

Managers
: Haund + Anty -- blalib + Ango
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
USM Random Battle (Best of 3): Anty vs. blalib
USM OU: Snou vs. Reverb
USM UU: HJAD vs Clefable (Mengy)
USM RU: Robert Alfons vs. Yveltal321 (Umbra Aura)
USM NU: Teddeh vs. Twixtry
USM Ubers: LordST vs. Knuckstrike (Fireeee)
USM Little Cup: Tricking vs. Gyslexic Duy
USM Monotype: TJ vs. IronicDouble (‽)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun hosting this tournament with Eyan(big shout out to him for being the backbone he is the best),Kalalokki, and a big thank you too all the rooms that participated. For the finalist I would like for both teams to send their custom avatar in advance so we can properly get it it vetted by Zarel. Whoever participated in the winning team will be awarded with the custom. Tagging main managers Haund blalib. Have fun guys :toast:

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
PU (8) vs Chess (0)
USM Random Battle (Best of 3): Anty vs. blalib
USM OU: Snou vs. Reverb
USM UU: HJAD vs Clefable (Mengy)
USM RU: Robert Alfons vs. Yveltal321 (Umbra Aura)
USM NU: Teddeh vs. Twixtry
USM Ubers: LordST vs. Knuckstrike (Fireeee)
USM Little Cup: Tricking vs. Gyslexic Duy
USM Monotype: TJ vs. IronicDouble (‽)

Go PU!

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Un-tier vs un-room, whoever wins we all lose.

But it was fun hosting tho, even tho Eyan did most of the heavy lifting. At least whoever wins, don't get an avatar that Zarel will just make public to everyone later lol.
Disjunction still owes me a fucking new one

Also rooting for PU even though you guys didn't ask me to play you bunch of sneks :pikuh: I hope TJ loses though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)