Tournament PSPL X Playoffs: Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
quick post to thank every single one of our players for this edition of PSPL, we lost a couple great lads since last year but we got two incredible goats in Sirwings and Eledyr, we don't deserve players like you <3
shoutouts to Altthiel for playing RU when nobody else wanted to, ironwater for being worse than me in OU, Maomiraeniya for bringing some insane stuff in LC and making my heart miss a beat everytime you click a move, ty Agarica for not leaving the team everytime we told u mono-bug was not a good idea, and LBDC for being the true 1v1 goat
i'd like to ping some more people, mainly our great helpers Cherbou, Inder and Astrø, I really appreciate y'all taking some time helping us get some crucial Ws

rooting for my friends from randbats, hope y'all win this edition of PSPL, and huge thanks to the hosts for, well, hosting!
see ya next year for another french W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)