SM OU Psychic Seed Hawlucha Core Teammates help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help finding mons that can fill the last 3 slots on my team
My current core is:

Alakazam-Mega (M) @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Grass Knot

This is mainly in my core due to psychic terrain making it super hard, the lack of priority threats due to psychic terrain preventing it, which makes outspeeding alakazam the only option to stop it from ripping your team into pieces, outspeeding this isn't too easy either since 150 base speed is incredible. This mon can also clean up incredibly easy once walls are weakened or dark/steels are removed, it can also threaten mons that give hawlucha trouble, like zapdos and pex. Grass knot is there in the case I need an emergency answer to m-swamp, since in rain that thing nukes this, assuming hawlucha isn't set up yet.

Hawlucha (M) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Unburden
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Drain Punch

In psychic terrain, this mons psychic seed pops, which lets unburden pop and soon you're boosted to high hells and sweeping, I chose psychic terrain in particular because it prevenrs priority from the likes of gren and pinsir from taking it out and cutting my sweep short, in the event it does end, psychic terrain helps at least with greninja's shurikens due to the seed's +1 in spdef. This mon can also shred teams after lele smacks the opposing walls a couple of times. Which in turn can let alakazam run rampant afterwards. Both alakazam and lele help against lando-t and nuke toxapex, both of which just love to come in on hawlucha and can screw it over at the worst possible time.

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast

The one that holds this whole thing together, psychic terrain prevents priority from screwing over hawlucha or alakazam, it also helps hawlucha take gren-ash's water shuriken a little better in the case the terrain ends as it comes in, as a standalone this mon is a really strong setup sweeper, it can punch holes in the opposing team for hawlucha or alakazam to take advantage of later, alakazam in particular due to the terrain making it way too hard with psychic.

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as it does not follow the forum rules. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see what we require. PM me with an updated rmt and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Reactions: nui
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)