PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

metang is back up for reservation, here's a set for anyone that allstarapology and I agreed upon for anyone looking for something optimal to test with, with some pointers to start with going forward:

Metang @ Eviolite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 80 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Toxic / Bullet Punch

• metang's niche is that of a rocker that has some decent matchups against relevant threats like jynx, aurorus, stoutland, mesprit, togedemaru, and regirock by virtue of its typing and bulk.
  • steel / ground is the best coverage for it due to ground also covering threats like skunk, probo, aggron, togedemaru, etc., even better than zen. eq also 2hkos aloslash after rocks.
  • attack evs hit a jump point and allow it to always ohko lycanroc with mash, 2hko qwilfish with eq (s/o to clear body for being a good ability in this meta), and always ohko jynx with bpunch after rocks.
  • 252 hp / 80 defs always avoids 2hko from jolly skunk's crunch, while also avoiding 3hko from regi's eq and hitmonchan's drain punch
use your meta knowledge to figure out the rest writers, happy reserving!

Last edited:

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
Kabutops is back up for reservation (again.)
mz edit: no me. also poliwrath and silvally ghost so all the actually good stuff is off there. thanks for saving me the post n_n

Last edited by a moderator:

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
Assault Vest Crabominable is back up for reservation, would prefer if the second person to reserve gets QC approval before posting the thread or smth.

edit: claydol is also back up for reservation

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)