PU C&C Reservation List - Read OP Before Posting [Writing standards update @289]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reserving Ditto

Edit: If i can't can i reserve Stunfisk instead please?
You can still take these if you want, looks like noth happened after here. I'd recommend just starting with 1 though. Anyway, reservations are done up to here and I've had to reassign all of rwby's stuff (pls come back ,,,). I would highly encourage people to knock out those high-priority analyses first, there's not many of them left and they're all cool pokes.

Reactions: TJ

asa

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PU Leader
back to take spiritomb as well, hi.
reservations done to here -zard

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, how do we feel about Simisear/Simisage? Can I do either one of them?
no, they aren't up for reservation because they aren't ranked -zard
Cri, everytim. Alright thanks Zard. Though to be fair, Simipour was just unranked. Do you still want that to be done?

Last edited:

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
Reserving Noctowl
EDIT: Specs Noctowl is not getting a main set as of right now. I don't have enough experience with WU Agility to do an analysis :-( Taking Swoobat instead

Last edited:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I smeargle or is it too early
u may, also reservations done to here -zard

Last edited by a moderator:

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
Is Type Null available?
yes, that's why it's in the unreserved section -zard

I'll reserve it please.

TTK

No Idea.
is a Community Contributor
Poliwrath didn't work out so now I would like to reserve Exeggutor please.
k, reservations done to here -zard

I would like to consider Glaceon for an analysis, and I'll explain why I think so:

Despite not being ranked on the VR yet, Glaceon has the third highest Special Attack stat in the entire PU metagame, and can hit most of the physical walls in the tier, like Palossand, Mudsdale, and Weezing. It can also OHKO some of the highest ranked Pokémon in the tier, like Skuntank and Archeops (Archeops also fails to OHKO Glaceon with Acrobatics!).
Its Speed is mediocre and it can get easily revenge killed, however it still has ok natural bulk, and can take a hit and even OHKO some of its biggest threats with a correct prediction, such as Aggron, Pyroar, and even Primeape. It can fit on Sticky Web teams and specially offensive teams, although it faces competition from other Pokémon like Regice, who are bulkier but not as strong.
Something that does hinder it from being a stronger force is the fact that it can only run a "viable" set, and the defensive typing is rather bad, leaving it open to a lot of threats. However, it is still a very dangerous foe when unprepared and deals very decent neutral damage.

Please let me know if these are enough reasons to justify an analysis! Thanks for the consideration.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to consider Glaceon for an analysis, and I'll explain why I think so:

Despite not being ranked on the VR yet, Glaceon has the third highest Special Attack stat in the entire PU metagame, and can hit most of the physical walls in the tier, like Palossand, Mudsdale, and Weezing. It can also OHKO some of the highest ranked Pokémon in the tier, like Skuntank and Archeops (Archeops also fails to OHKO Glaceon with Acrobatics!).
Its Speed is mediocre and it can get easily revenge killed, however it still has ok natural bulk, and can take a hit and even OHKO some of its biggest threats with a correct prediction, such as Aggron, Pyroar, and even Primeape. It can fit on Sticky Web teams and specially offensive teams, although it faces competition from other Pokémon like Regice, who are bulkier but not as strong.
Something that does hinder it from being a stronger force is the fact that it can only run a "viable" set, and the defensive typing is rather bad, leaving it open to a lot of threats. However, it is still a very dangerous foe when unprepared and deals very decent neutral damage.

Please let me know if these are enough reasons to justify an analysis! Thanks for the consideration.
Glaceon will get an analysis eventually. However, we prioritize the mons that are good first. Nothing here really suggests that Glaceon is any better than other stuff in D or below, and I don't see any reason to do this mon before things that are actually ranked. Once we get through decent mons then Glaceon will get an analysis. Otherwise, if you're looking to change people's minds on its viability, then posting on the viability rankings will probably be more productive. Also, if you do, including replays vs decent opponents tends to help w/posts like these to show the mon off.

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
May I steal some Shuckle?
id rather wait a few more days on this -zard
e-kk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)