PU PU Fall Seasonal: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling activity. My opponent and I had very narrow overlap in our availability due to vastly differing timezones. I asked him to play at a certain time in his given window of availability and he happened to be online, but he ignored my messages while playing other matches.

oponent told me to take the win if we couldn't play b4 the deadline (proof on their profile). Going to sleep now

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
calling act on M Rodrigues. I was playing him but he left after game one and didn't reply to my smogon vm asking him to come back. Here's game 1 for reference. Check my wall for the scheduling and my vm after the game.

Cam

The Colby Covington Of Smogon
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
sorry for late post, requesting extension, me and tsr both missed scheduled time but are both free to play tomorrow if thats ok

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ok fellas, final verdict time.

Activity Wins:
Dlanyer vs Ktütverde
Xiri
vs Senpai D.M
Hurtadoo vs ElRompeTeso

Coinflips:
[19:48:29] %UberSkitty: !pick Charmflash, Akashi
We randomly picked:
Akashi
[19:49:01] %UberSkitty: !pick romanox payer, Shaneghoul
We randomly picked:
romanox payer
[19:49:46] %UberSkitty: !pick Darkfire47, Jeffis
We randomly picked:
Darkfire47

Extensions:
Sam I Yam vs SeelofApproval
CantoakaChris vs Abyssal Ruins
Ernestofp13 vs Blue YM
Kilima vs KeepItMello

Dlanyer

Elle est crème comme Nivea, facile comme niveau 1.
is a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok fellas, final verdict time.

Activity Wins:
Dlanyer vs Ktütverde
Is it possible to have an extension instead of a AW? Even if I didn't ask to play earlier on Smogon, I did on Discord (because I wasn't available on sunday anymore) and didn't have any answer. But because I want to play this game (and maybe he does too), an extension should be better

Last edited:

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
Opponent scheduling circumstances between my opponent, CantoakaChris and I.
He was generous enough to let me claim the win in this fashion. It was kinda tough scheduling with our different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)