Project PU Player of the Week - EviGaro

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
oops sorry but it's still the most recent one sooooo
Hello missis evigobo!!!

1.) Since you are a political science nerd, what can we (Americans) do to just make it through November?
2.) Since you watch a lot of history shows, what's your favorite ancient/old timey civilization to learn about?
3.) Favorite conspiracy theory? (I know if you watch history shows you run into them!!!).
4.) Who is your favorite B99 character?
5.) What was one of your favorite things as a noob player that you thought was amazing but was actually unviable?
hello!

1- nope
2- um, that depends on the context. I like Ancient Greece cause duh, and in general I like to know more about the post Western Empire period since it's such a long period of time that gets mostly ignored. If you ask me on a cultural level though, 19th century France for sure, not ancient but well, still old
3- do witches count? Like, it's technically one... I find the whole concept fascinating cause I'm obviously really interested in feminism and the framework it provides
4- Rosa and Holt, or Holt and Rosa... pls don't ask me to choose
5- SD Mew

Do You think Your success not being an overwhelming victory is the best possible outcome for Yourself?

Just in terms of avoiding a target on Your back and keeping modest can easily out endure more fiery players and are better suited for a long game.
I mean, sure, I guess there's some merit to it even in the immediate it's kinda awful to not have everything as quickly as you want it

Hello, fellow pokemon player EviGaro

1. As someone looking to get more into RU (shoutouts to my friend Oathkeepre for sparking my interest), do you have any tips in regards to building/what's good?
2. What's the wackiest tech you've ever seen someone bring to a game?
3. What's the best Bug/Flying-type and why is it Ninjask?
Hello, but wtf that is not me

1- uhhhhhhhh, psychics and waters are broken, momentum = good, fires are extremely dumb and if you don't run four boots idk what you are doing tbh
2- oh oh oh, SubSeed Sawsbuck time
3- Eviolite Vespiquen

Which tier will you be player of the week in next week?
Only talk to me about SM monotype

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)