Tournament PU Seeded Tournament [won by PILZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity
Xiri vs Moron5
RawMelon vs j0gurt
Ren-chon vs tcr - it does seem as though tcr was on within a half hour of the scheduled time while ren-chon both missed it and was inactive
Jmash234 vs trace

Extensions
Sam I Yam vs Tennisace
Slowbroth vs Tone
Kiyo vs Cam
Dibs vs Hijasu- next time ask for an extension instead of agreeing to get one in VMs and never telling me pls

Round 3 (bracket)

Ktütverde vs Musharnanigans
Marination vs Luthier
Teddeh vs Raiza
Averardo vs tcr
Taskr vs Chloe
toxya vs Aaronboyer
TJ vs j0gurt
PILZ vs ShuckleDeath
Megazard vs lockjaw
(dibs vs Hijasu) vs Jmash324
Xiri vs (Slowbroth vs TONE)
(Sam I Yam vs tennisace) vs Chrisloud1
HJAD vs Havens
robjr vs Drud
Robert Alfons vs jonago
Kink vs (Cam vs Kiyo)

The deadline is Sunday, February 24th, 10pm EST

Last edited:

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Hype matches! (yeah there are lots of them lol)
Teddeh vs Raiza
Taskr vs Chloe
Megazard vs lockjaw
dibs vs Jmash324 (if dibs wins previous round)
Xiri vs TONE or Slowbroth (either one winning leads to a hype match)
Sam I yam vs Chrisloud (if Sam wins previous round)
HJAD vs Havens
robjr vs Drud

Last edited:
Okay this is ridiculous. He can play literally one hour a week in a time that I have to wake up hella early for and he says he’ll stick around. I show up at his desired time and I get he loss? Are you fucking serious?

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay this is ridiculous. He can play literally one hour a week in a time that I have to wake up hella early for and he says he’ll stick around. I show up at his desired time and I get he loss? Are you fucking serious?
I can only work with what's posted. What I can see is you agreeing to times and not showing, and one possible instance of him missing a final time in return but that has several complicating factors. I can't assess the veracity because you never provided your time zone, and it apparently happened early in the day but you neglected to say anything after "I'm on" and did not call activity or make any kind of post here explaining the situation, even after Xiri called activity. If you want to pm me here or on discord to explain why the situation isn't what it looks like on your wall then I'd be happy to look into it but this anger is unwarranted. If you never provide your side of the story, despite having ample time and reason to do so, I'm much more likely to agree with Xiri's account.

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Won in 3 vs Mush, completely crazy series that I will explain a bit below for those who didnt understand what happened , because this series was the craziest I've ever played xD
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-864410373https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-864417520https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pu-864423201
g1: normal game

g2: basically, thunderpunch chan paralyzes musharana which syncronizes, then manages to double into jelli while I spin. Then I'm forced to healbell chan so lanturn gets weakened, but I keep tangela for jelli so its fine. However tangela gets critted and dies on a roll, but fortunately the paralysis also hurts mush which cant setup TR so I can win. Yeah, yeah ;_;

g3: Kabutops does 51 to regirock, which, according to the damage calc, means he is jolly (CB adamant minroll on 56+ regi is 56%, so 51=jolly). Turns out, I didn't remember I had the new smogon spread 180+ defense, and:
252+ Atk Choice Band Kabutops Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 180+ Def Regirock: 188-224 (51.6 - 61.5%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
So actually it was adamant and got a minroll followed by maxroll, and I couldn't get rocks up. So no, my goal wasn't to sack regi turn3

Anyway ggs, that was hilarious ^^'

Last edited:

MZ

Neither player seems to have cared or tried to schedule. On the complete opposite note, I'm giving Broth vs Xiri an extension until Friday because I prefer games getting done to not getting done and their potential opponents are ok with it. Chris vs Sam also gets an extension.

Round 4 (bracket)

Ktütverde vs Marination
Raiza vs Averardo
Taskr vs toxya
TJ vs PILZ
Megazard vs dibs
(Xiri vs Slowbroth) vs (Sam I Yam vs Chrisloud1)
HJAD vs robjr
Robert Alfons vs Kiyo

The deadline is Sunday, March 3rd, 10pm EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)