PU Stage 4 Coverage

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Glad to help out with the image. However, I only took the time to read the article now, and this line stood out to me at the end of Exeggutor's first paragraph:

However, Exeggutor's low Speed and seven weaknesses make it easily revenge killed by common Pokémon such as Zebstrika and Dodrio. For these reasons, Exeggutor cannot steamroll through standard offensive teams, preventing it from being suspect tested despite its immense offensive presence.
Exeggutor is being suspected right now, along with Vigoroth.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Glad to help out with the image. However, I only took the time to read the article now, and this line stood out to me at the end of Exeggutor's first paragraph:

Exeggutor is being suspected right now, along with Vigoroth.
After a bit of discussion with Bummer i've just killed this line outright, since rewording it to mention the suspect test warrants elaborating on the suspect test and that's out of place in this article.
However, even with its immense offensive presence, Exeggutor's low Speed and seven weaknesses make it easily revenge killed by common Pokémon such as Zebstrika and Dodrio, preventing it from steamrolling through standard offensive teams.

Reactions: ant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)