PU PU Summer Seasonal - Round 10

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

art by LifeisDANK
Welcome to the SS PU Summer Seasonal! Entering in this seasonal earns you points for an overall PU leaderboard and will go towards your chances to win the coveted PU Circuit Ribbon!

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS PU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown.
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] PU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 10
Winners

Squash  vs  Ktütverde
false  vs  TeamCharm

Losers
avarice  vs  Expulso
lockjaw  vs  MZ

Deadline: Sunday, August 1st at 11:59pm EDT.
Good luck & have fun all!

REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY!!!!

PLEEEEASE POST THEM!!

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
irl got crazy today and I need an extension, lock said yes

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Sorry for the delay in posting, 1 out of 4 matches done by deadline doesn't make it convenient to post the next round for sure.

Activity:
false  vs  TeamCharm - false showed up to three scheduled times, the first there was no show from TC, the second where two games were played then TC had to go, the third there was yet again no show from TC. false shouldn't be required to show up a fourth time. Confirmed with a TD.

Extension:
Squash  vs  Ktütverde

Round 11 (losers bracket) up soon.

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
this obviously isn’t chloes fault, but this is a really stupid ruling given I made efforts to play at 6am (which I was incredibly nice and accommodating for) before I had to go work for my full time job, and yeah I missed it twice because it was really hard to do that I actually ended up missing an hour of my work because I tried to schedule for this, was able to play two games before I had to go in, and this clown who apparently works 24 hour work days on the weekend couldn’t make any effort to give me 20-30 minutes after that for one more game, so TDS don’t know if I can challenge this ruling but if not lockjaw you can have the win for next round

you’re really gonna give this guy an act win after I attempted to accomedate like hell for this guy and we have one more game to play for

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)