PU PU Summer Seasonal - Round 12 (Winners Finals)

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

art by LifeisDANK
Welcome to the SS PU Summer Seasonal! Entering in this seasonal earns you points for an overall PU leaderboard and will go towards your chances to win the coveted PU Circuit Ribbon!

Tour Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SS PU tournament.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown.
  • All matches are to be played in [Gen 8] PU. If a ban or unban to the tier occurs during a round, the change will take effect as of the following round.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
Round 12
Winners

Squash vs false

Losers
(Winner of TeamCharm vs lockjaw) vs (Winner of avarice vs Ktütverde)

STOP MAKING ME GIVE EXTENSIONS :blobsad:

Deadline: Sunday, August 15th at 11:59pm EDT.
Extension Deadline: Thursday, August 12th at 11:59pm EDT.
REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY!!!!

Good luck & have fun all!​

Last edited:

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion

STOP MAKING ME GIVE EXTENSIONS :blobsad:
Chlo you have been very kind to us all, and you should know that I, at least, love you. Unfortunately we have no control over Time, which sometimes flies by, sometimes goes by gently, or many times seems to stop! Nobody knows what Time is, and some say it's a construct of the mind! That's why extensions are necessary. A good will and desire to get the game done asap aren't enough, Time can play you many tricks. Of course, this doesn't change anything for you. As a respectable player and human being (imo), I decided to take off your shoulders this heavy burden of making pairings with unplayed series. So I made the Round14 aka finals pairings for you in advance! You can simply copy paste it!:

Round 14 (Finals)

(Winner of Squash vs false) vs (Winner of ((Winner of TeamCharm vs lockjaw) vs (Winner of avarice vs Ktütverde)))

:blobnom:

Last edited:

Squash

UTA Overlord
Sadly I lost today against false, but the good thing is we are gonna have a new frenchy series. Wishing the best of luck to my close friend Ktütverde , I'm really hoping we can play with less rng this time.

But before that let's play a little game, guess who and who ? (see you soon...) (AYAAAAAAA btw :zizoupaz: t'as la ref jspr)
gif-funny-fight-87.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)