Tournament PU Swiss Mini-Classic - Playoffs [won by Drud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
well guys it is the holidays. scheduling is always close to impossible, and the number of extensions is a clue of that. i was gonna extend next round through the holidays but ultimately decided to just extend this round. i highly appreciate everyone who worked hard to finish within the initial deadline, and hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

new deadline is jan 6th. we are skipping new years as well

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
calling act

hate to do this again, but my opponent said he would be available for yesterday and the day before but he hasn't logged on since Wednesday :/

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 4 (ADV):

3-0 Bracket:
LordST
vs PILZ
Drud vs Mikaav

2-1 Bracket:
Chrisloud1
vs Granuble
Tack :] vs Specs Jigglypuff
Aaronboyer vs Many
j0gurt vs TJ
Haund vs neomon
EviGaro vs Taskr

1-2 Bracket:
UberSkitty vs HaxBro.K
Heldinho vs 5gen
SergioRules vs Oathkeepre
Slowbroth vs pinktidal
zolaski vs BackAtYouBro
GeneralAnnoyance vs Skipkan

0-3 Bracket:
Toy Time King vs LightPinkYoshi
akaFila vs Lost Soul

Couple Things to Note:

• Unfortunately, losing 2 matches means that you are disqualified from Playoffs. If you no longer want to play, just pm me so I can move the bracket around for those who still want to play.
  • The format for this round is ADV PU. The format and resources should be up to date, but for clarity's sake, a lot of drops happened last time you most likely played. Machoke and Seviper are also banned.
  • Here is a direct link to Gen3 PU resources

We are back! Hope you had some good holidays.

Deadline is Sunday, January 13th, at 11pm EST!

Last edited:

Akir

A true villain!
Playoffs (Round 1):

Taskr vs Aaronboyer
neomon vs PILZ
Chrisloud1 vs j0gurt
Tack :] vs Mikaav
Drud vs Bye
LordST vs Bye

Couple Things to Note:
  • The format for the playoffs will be bo3, with the first format being agreed upon and the loser picking the next. This means that 1 generation will be unused in each round. If you cannot decide on a format, I will gladly flip a coin for you.
  • The playoffs will end with a 3 person Round Robin finals.
  • Drud and LordST were the 4-0 players, so they get to enjoy their byes this week!
  • Here is a direct link to all PU Oldgen Resources
Deadline is Sunday, January 20th, at 11pm EST!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)