PU PU Winter Seasonal - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
yeah that was a really unfortunate g3, but maybe ill learn to run hp ice lol

had a lot of fun though, so gg entei

Well, after johning me yesterday, Fireburn just caught me on to complete the set but, after playing one match, he immediatly said he had to leave and asked me to wait 40 minutes for him. That happened 1:30 hours ago. I'm not gonna waste more time waiting for him. Activity post.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Well, after johning me yesterday, Fireburn just caught me on to complete the set but, after playing one match, he immediatly said he had to leave and asked me to wait 40 minutes for him. That happened 1:30 hours ago. I'm not gonna waste more time waiting for him. Activity post.
Hi zdrup! I've been here for like an hour already so idk why you'd post before even being online. Won g1 and had to leave, came back and you already left, can't you just fight tomorrow? It's not as if the tour ends today lol

Also it's not fireburn it's feliburn*.....

Hi zdrup! I've been here for like an hour already so idk why you'd post before even being online. Won g1 and had to leave, came back and you already left, can't you just fight tomorrow? It's not as if the tour ends today lol

Also it's not fireburn it's feliburn*.....
No, I was online and alt checked you the minute before I posted and you still weren't online so that's a lie. Also, I'm sorry for having to finish work before going to bed, I should have waited an extra hour or two for you after you were once again missing scheduled time.
And if I knew my schedule during the week, I wouldn't have wanted to schedule for the weekend. And considering you already johned me twice without even warning me not to wait (once on a day you said you were completely free), I'm not gonna bail on other things to play you.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
No, I was online and alt checked you the minute before I posted and you still weren't online so that's a lie. Also, I'm sorry for having to finish work before going to bed, I should have waited an extra hour or two for you after you were once again missing scheduled time.
And if I knew my schedule during the week, I wouldn't have wanted to schedule for the weekend. And considering you already johned me twice without even warning me not to wait (once on a day you said you were completely free), I'm not gonna bail on other things to play you.
Sorry I had things to do as well, if you ask Ace and Dundies they can prove that I was on 10 minutes before you wrote that post. I really want to get this match done, and the fact that you haven't been very flexible in saying when you are available aside from one day isn't really the activity that most tours need in the first place. I am free every day until the deadline and still really want to get this done, and its kind of silly that you are just going for activity without providing a set of times you could make it, and that I'm ahead in the series and you just want the free win.

Sorry I had things to do as well, if you ask Ace and Dundies they can prove that I was on 10 minutes before you wrote that post. I really want to get this match done, and the fact that you haven't been very flexible in saying when you are available aside from one day isn't really the activity that most tours need in the first place. I am free every day until the deadline and still really want to get this done, and its kind of silly that you are just going for activity without providing a set of times you could make it, and that I'm ahead in the series and you just want the free win.
Yeah, I'm not gonna procede with that, you could be online anywhere else, not on ps main. I haven't been very flexible? I contacted you, I scheduled, I waited twice for scheduled times (the second time after I lost, which invalidates your theory), you failed both. You never said when you were available, other than "all day" sunday, which turned out to be false.

I can't provide a set of times because, outside of the weekend, I don't know when I can make it and I actually don't want to just tell you a random time and then not show up like you did, that's why I scheduled for then. So don't give me the "activity that most tours need" bullshit because there was one person trying to get this done and that wasn't you. Having said that, if you catch me when I'm on, I'm happy to finish the series, I just don't know when that can be.

i guess i won 2-0 ggs
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-342177534
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-342183308
on the G2 he seemed to have ran out of time for some reason as the replay says, although I had it won with hwish mime + mach punch cleaning.

To clarify what had happened, my computer had actually crashed at that last turn of game 2, hence the time out. I didn't even see the confirmation that Mr. Mime came out. I will agree though that my odds of winning game two were slim, so there is no reason for me to argue or lobby hard for a replay.

My computer issues are resolved in the short term, (which means I'm using a laptop as small as what ice beam's freeze chance is supposed to be) so I can still compete in loser's. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)