[PUBLIC SERVICE] Thread Idea Generator

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hello hello my fine fellos, you ever felt like posting a really funny and cool thread on your favourite subforum Smogoff but didn't know what to post? Or, perhaps, are you a new user who wishes to contribute but don't have a creative bone in your body? Mayhaps you might even be a regular poster here, but the current posting climate has left you uninspired and hoping for a change? Well then, you came to the right place! I'm a masochist with no sense of self preservation who doesn't understand the concept of setting personal limits, so today I have come forward as a guiding light for all the plebeian posters whose creative ballsacks have shrivelled up and died

Interested? Of course you are my fine, neckbearded fellow! But how do you go about generating a Thread idea?? Well its very simple my dear esteemed user, all you have to do is provide a genre in which you would like the Thread Idea to be in, and me and my ginormous, wrinkly, giga IQ brain will do the rest! Hell Yeah!!

Genres of Threads include, but are not limited to:
  • Effortposting
  • Shitposting
  • Basedposting
  • Postposting
  • Nomieposting
  • AntiPostposting
  • PostPostposting
  • AntiPostPostposting
  • Quitposting
  • Resumeposting
  • Coolpostin'
  • Animeposting
  • If you ask for Animeposting I'll smite you irl don't fucking test me
  • Shitposting 2
Of course all of you are degenerate p*sters so you'll probably ignore everything I say but who cares, thats half the fun of posting in this one tiny shit-stained corner of the greater Smogon lavatory

Thread Title: This is the title of the thread I will give to you. You can change it if you want, but you will incur my infinite wrath if you do
Thread Contents: This is all the stuff inside of the thread that I will give to you. Think of this part as the fleshy, gooey insides to the Thread Title's protective skin casing
Precautions to Take: This is stuff to be wary of when making the thread. Stuff like being too funny or accidentally making a "my dad never came back from buying cigarettes" joke will take up a residence in this section

If I think of anything else that is essential to a Thread idea then it will be appended to the official Format(thew)

Is this a horrible idea? Yes!
Am I going to absolutely despise myself after doing a few of these? Without a Doubt!
Is it going to stop me in any way, shape or form? Absolutely 100% not, lets go gamers!!

Albatross

Thread Idea; Don't eat crayons you fucking moron baby
Thread content: A long winded explanation on how stupid this idiot child is for eating that crayon. I hate this infant please remove those crayons from its mouth
Precautions: Take them out

can i have animeposting :pimp:
This is funny. I find this really funny, because you did the opposite of the thing I told you not to do. Everyone laugh at this comedian

Albatross

thread Name: Smods b like
Thread contents: mods that was a joke I swear i respect your position and do not think you mishandle children please do not infract me. Just write that but 10x longer, to the point where its just insufferable grovelling
Precautions (to take): You might get infracted for making this thread. And I might get infracted for making this post. But is it really posting if we don't get infracted for it? Discuss.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi albatross,

im somethinf of a green-horn around these parts, and i was hoping you might give me some pointers for My First Thread

im quite interested in the concept of Coolpostin' — perhaps we could try something in that size?

thanks,
az

Albatross

hi albatross,

im somethinf of a green-horn around these parts, and i was hoping you might give me some pointers for My First Thread

im quite interested in the concept of Coolpostin' — perhaps we could try something in that size?

thanks,
az
Salutations, az

Welcome to Smogoff! Glad to hear you're planning on posting - I've found it to be an entirely productive, not at all worthless use of my time, so I think you'll really enjoy it here

As for the coveted Coolpostin', I may have something up my sleeve just for you

Thread Title: Big Dick Postin'
Thread Insides: talk about having a huge dick. because everyone who posts on Smogoff is very well endowed and also gets a lot of sex all of the time and is really cool
Precautions (avoid these (please (thanks you))): if you are not in possession of a huge "rod" then please ask someone who is to make this thread for you. We at Smogon do not encourage lying, cheating, fraud, theft, or other scandalous behaviours

I believe this thread should help propel you to the greatest Smogoff heights. And remember: if you're not getting enough of those sweet, sweet reacts, then just make threads encourage spam and low effort interaction until your numbers go up! Who cares about the quality of the forum, just make a load of low effort, low value, and low reward threads that do nothing but drown out the good stuff!!

Yours Sincerely,
Albatross (without a 0)

Thread Idea; Don't eat crayons you fucking moron baby
Thread content: A long winded explanation on how stupid this idiot child is for eating that crayon. I hate this infant please remove those crayons from its mouth
Precautions: Take them out

This is funny. I find this really funny, because you did the opposite of the thing I told you not to do. Everyone laugh at this comedian
bro you were the baby. It was a metaphor.

Albatross

bro you were the baby. It was a metaphor.
Ah I get it. Because I uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm stupid baby person?? Idk here's your new thread idea; Mace explains jokes in condescending levels of detail

a thread idea generator
Title (of thread): Get your own fucking thread
Contents (of this hypothetical thread): Don't steal this from me esteemed user zxgzxg I need this, my Ratio has been suffering and I need it to stay high in order to feel good about myself
Precautions: On the 14th of September you should run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)