SM OU Pure Cancer in its Highest Concentration

Hello again! 420LegitShucks here back for more RMTs! Since the release of the Mawilite, I have wondered for long periods of time on how to make the most cancerous team possible. But now the time is here. The most cancerous team to ever grace the Showdown ladder is here. And here it is, in all of its cancerous glory. (Browser wouldnt let me upload images)

Mawile-Mega:
Item: Mawilite
Ability: Hyper Cutter → Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 40 HP/ 252 Atk/ 216 Spe
Moves:
Swords Dance
Play Rough
Taunt
Knock Off

Mega Mawile is broken. Period. 105 base Attack + Huge Power turns Mega Mawile from a bulky attacker into an unstoppable wallbreaker. The Speed is to speed creep other Mega Mawile and Taunt is to stop phazing. Knock Off is Mega Mawile's method of saying screw you to any non-Mega and non-Z-move mon.
There really isnt much else to say about Mega Mawile. Just click Play Rough or Knock Off, and occasionally Swords Dance and/or Taunt.

Scolipede:
Item: Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 248 HP/ 8 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Protect
Substitute
Baton Pass
Megahorn

When you want to exploit pure cancer, there is nothing more cancerous (besides Mega Mawile) than Scolipede. Baton Passing any Speed Boosts and a potential Substitute to any mon on the team is just complete cancer. So passing Speed to Mega Mawile is the reason I built this team. Just put a Scolipede and a Mega Mawile on a team and unleash utter chaos on your opponents entire team.

Landorus-Therian:
Item: Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
EVs: 248 HP/ 200 Def/ 24 SpDef/ 36 Spe
Moves:
Stealth Rock
U-turn
Earthquake
Hidden Power Ice

Landorus-Therian is only here for setting up Stealth Rock, gaining momentum, and walling physical attackers. Hidden Power Ice is solely for other Landorus-Therian's and maybe a Garchomp or two. Rocky Helmet is here to punish U-turn and contact attackers like Pheromosa. The spread has just enough Speed to speed creep other Landorus-Therian and Tapu Fini. Landorus-Therian is a great blanket check to all of the things that threaten this team.

Tapu Fini:
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
Nature: Bold
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 248 HP/ 148 Def/ 16 SpDef/ 96 Spe
Moves:
Taunt
Defog
Moonblast
Nature's Madness

Tapu Fini is a another great mon in the tier, and pairs really well with Landorus-Therian defensively. It also Defogs for my team, which is the best support possible for this type of team considering I'm going to be switching out constantly thanks to Baton Pass. The spread is designed for the best mixed bulk possible while having the best Speed possible. The Speed is designed to speed creep all other Tapu Finis, and the rest of the EVs are placed into HP, Defense and Special Defense.

Manaphy:
Item: Waterium Z
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Timid
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 252 SpAtk/ 4 SpDef/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Rain Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
Tail Glow

Manaphy is one of the best breakers in the tier, and with the Z-Rain Dance Speed boost and Rain boosted Surfs, Manaphy becomes unstoppable thanks to the Baton Pass boosts. It also has the bulk necessary to take hits after being switched into by Baton Pass, making it that much better on this kind of team uh, I mean cancer. Yeah. Cancer.

Hoopa-Unbound:
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 SpAtk/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Hyperspace Fury
Psychic
Fire Punch
Gunk Shot

Hoopa-Unbound is one of my favorite mons of all time. With 160 base Attack and 170 base Special Attack, its hard to see why i didn't choose this mon on this offensive of a team. Normally I would go for the Choice Specs set, but because of the locking effect of Choice items, i chose to go with a Life Orb to get the best effect out of the Baton Pass boosts. Fire Punch is here solely for Mega Mawile (and the occasional Magearna), and Gunk Shot hits Fairies trying to take the rest of Hoopa-Unbound's moves. The final member of our team, and the second mon that appreciates the Speed boosts that Scolipede provides.

Threatlist:
Threats? What threats? When your using a team as cancerous as this, there are clearly no threats as the objective is to click Baton Pass after acquiring enough boosts and 6-0ing the entire enemy team with Mega Mawile, Manaphy or Hoopa-Unbound.

This is 420LegitShucks, signing out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)