Pure Essence's Museum of All Art Forms!

Hello if you're reading this. I'm Pure and I can barely spel spelI. make art, but I didn't really have a place to put it until now. I make all kinds of things, from paintings and drawings to Photoshop edits and other digital art. I have 3 finely curated pieces that I will show here.

The first I made is this "Retrowave" Marshadow. I made it in Photoshop a while back to use as my profile image on Discord.
retroshadow.png
The second is a painting of a shiny Poipole. This is in my humble opinion the worst of the art I'm posting. It has no style, it has no grace. It just looks weird and out of proportion, but I based it off of Google images and used basically useless paintbrushes and the paints that took the longest to dry ever.
image69.jpg

The third is this image I made today. It's a drawing of the Pokemon Darkrai, but with a more unique, horror-inspired design. I didn't intend for it to look as creepy as it does now, but I do think that it makes more sense for the Pokemon that causes nightmares to look like a nightmare.
smallimage00.jpg

I made some more drawings of Ghost-Type Pokemon! We have Gourgeist, Mega Banette, and Spiritomb!
Gourgeist was suprisingly hard to detail since it's a little too simple to make super unique but too complex to be able to draw it normally.
Mega Banette was easier since it's design was more complex but not overly complex like most legendaries are nowadays.
Spiritomb was also easy due to the fact that it has a surprisingly simple design for 999 Happy Haunts 108 evil spirits.
Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.01.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.01.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.01.52 AM.png
Side note, when I first posted here the images were resized versions imported directly from my phone, but the file size is very large. To save space, I upload them to Discord and then screenshot them there. I'm also going to start signing my work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)