Pwii's Back Alley Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sorry, I'm not interested in any of your breedables right now. Unless you'd be willing to offer one of your other RNGed pokemon.
K, and nope. I actually forgot I had love ball ones on my thread :P

If you have any modest download porygons I'd love one for my last credit IVs don't matter unless you wanna give me a 5IV inside an egg :P

Hey Pwii, I need a Wobuffet with perfect HP/DEF/SDEF/SPEED. I have pokemon like Skill link Mincinno, Adaptibility Corphish, And Drought vulpix. I also have Kee and Maranga berries.

Please PM me or respond to me if interested.

If you have any modest download porygons I'd love one for my last credit IVs don't matter unless you wanna give me a 5IV inside an egg :P
Sure thing.
Hey Pwii, I need a Wobuffet with perfect HP/DEF/SDEF/SPEED. I have pokemon like Skill link Mincinno, Adaptibility Corphish, And Drought vulpix. I also have Kee and Maranga berries.

Please PM me or respond to me if interested.
I would like your Minccino, but a Wobbuffet with Encore is worth a lot more than that. Do you have anything else you could offer?

Do you still have that male impish wynaut.? :3
I have to offer bold/modest eevees ( modest has its ha) , modest swift swim feebas with dragon pulse, adamant binacle with shell smash, and male adamant rhyhorn with a heavy ball and four egg moves

Do you still have that male impish wynaut.? :3
I have to offer bold/modest eevees ( modest has its ha) , modest swift swim feebas with dragon pulse, adamant binacle with shell smash, and male adamant rhyhorn with a heavy ball and four egg moves

Frillish
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Acid Armor, Recover

This + Ryhorn and you've got a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)