move 2: Air Slash
move 3: Heat Wave / Protect
move 4: Follow Me
item: Scope Lens
ability: Super Luck
nature: Timid
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
* Togekiss's excellent offensive coverage, good bulk, and access to Follow Me allows it to be both a potent offensive and supportive presence. Due to its Super Luck and Scope Lens, it can break through many strong Pokemon, with its damage output very hard to slow down.

* Dazzling Gleam is a very reliable spread move, hitting through redirection cores like Clefairy + Spectrier and Dragapult +Amoonguss. When Dynamaxed,Max Starfall can OHKO Dragapult and Grimmsnarl and acts as Terrain control by setting Misty Terrain.

* Air Slash is a good secondary STAB that hits what Dazzling Gleam can't, specifically Fire- and Poison-types like Entei and Venusaur. It serves as the base move for Max Airstream, allowing Togekiss to boost its speed in order to outrun threats like of Dragapult, Cinderace, and Zapdos.

* Heat Wave gives Togekiss the ability to severely damage Pokemon that would otherwise wall it, such as Celesteela, Glastrier, and Kartana. It can also set sun with Max Flare, which is relevant if Togekiss is paired with Fire-types such as Incineroar, Torkoal, and Charizard. Protect can also be used over Heat Wave in order to keep Togekiss around longer and is helpful for stalling out Trick Room turns or a foe's Dynamax.

* Follow Me is useful for granting safe turns for Togekiss's allies, either by giving them a free turn to set up or helping them avoid a Max Move from an opposing Pokemon in order to attack back with their own powerful blow.

[CREDITS]
-Written by: [[Jomatoes, 540374]]
-Quality checked by: [[zeefable, 501951]]
-Grammar checked by: [[Estronic, 240732]]

Last edited:
[SET]
name: Togekiss Scope Lens
move 1: Dazzling Gleam

[SET COMMENTS]

* Togekiss has excellent offensive coverage, a great bulk spread the bulky is pretty average when you aren't investing tbh, good support moves this set only has one, follow me, just mention it explicitly, as well as a strong typing why?. Due to its Suoer Luck and Scope Lens, it can bypass screens dealing out 50% crits with every move I read this sentence like 5 times and it doesn't make a ton of sense still. bypassing screens is cool but it's not really the primary reason people use critkiss. i think you can present this information in a bit more general way.

* Dazzling Gleam is a very reliable move, hitting through Follow Me users like Clefairy, and Amoongus. When Dynamaxed, it has 130 base power and sets Misty Terrain, blocking status from all your grounded teammates. I'm more looking for Max Starfall being a single target nuke that blows up the dragons, the misty terrain comment is a bit more too obvious. you can mention setting misty terrain but I wouldn't mention more than that since Togekiss itself can't capitalize on it)

* Air Slash, while losing some reliability to only having 95 accuracy, (dex info/filler) has a 30% flinch chance, as well as a 50% crit chance (this is really filler too tbh, can you present this information in a more practical manner). It Dynamaxes to arguably the best max move, a 130 BP Max Airstream that adds +1 to you, and your partners Speed stat (This sentence is just formatted pretty odd. You can say "it also gives access to Max Airstream to boost Speed, though I would be sure to mention something practically like what you're outspeeding at +1)

* Heat Wave acts as a filler move (no? if it was a filler move it wouldn't be on the set), to deal with common threats such as Coba Berry Amoongus, and Glastrier (mention setting sun here too w/ max flare). Protect can also be used over Heat Wave when teams dont require the coverage, to add to its longevity I don't really like this comparison, what are some reasons that having protect on togekiss is good? any pokemon it would like to stay safe from?.

* Follow Me is very important to support your teammates like? examples here go a long way of showing the applications of the move. It greatly limits the amount of moves your opponent can use (what? genuinely unsure what you're talking about here) and just adds to the options you have.

keep the spacing like this

[CREDITS]
(add these), your userID is the string of numbers in the URL if you go to your profile

remove what's in red, add what's in green, general comments are in blue

I left a lot of comments and questions to help with your growth as a writer. if you feel you are struggling to answer any of these please let me know

double check your spelling and grammar, let me know when implemented

[SET]
name: Scope Lens

[SET COMMENTS]

*Togekiss has excellent offensive coverage, a good bulk spread, the ability to use and access to follow me, as well as a strong typing just cut this tbh it overlaps too much with point one, this typing isn't really excellent defensively. Due to its Super Luck and Scope Lens, it can break through many strong Pokemon, with its damage output very hard to slow down you're hinting at it but you're not saying it outright: this is because of the 50% critical hit rate breaking through Light Screen, Parting Shot, and Snarl .

*Dazzling Gleam is a very reliable spread move, hitting through Follow Me redirection users like Clefairy, and Amoongus to hit combinations like Clefairy and Spectrier as well as Amoonguss and Dragapult more practical. When Dynamaxed, it sets Misty Terrain, and deals massive amount of damage to Dragon, Dark, and Fighting type Pokemon. What I want from this sentence is for you to say: It also serves as the base move for Max Starfall, giving a strong single-target attack that can OHKO [pokemon 1, pokemon 2, pokemon 3, up to you if this is with or without crits. make sure the calc is relevant though] and also provides terrain control in the form of Misty Terrain.

*Air Slash is a good Secondary STAB because it has the additional chance to flinch this is why I run Air Slash on my togekiss? are you sure? what about Pokemon I can hit with Flying coverage that I can't with Fairy?. It Dynamaxes to a strong Max Airstream that allows you to boost your speed what are some Pokemon I can outspeed after a Max Airstream?.

*Heat Wave acts as a strong coverage move, to deal with common threats such as Coba Berry Amoongus, and Glastrier have you considered... Steel-types. Protect can also be used over Heat Wave when teams dont require the coverage, to survive through key turns you don't want to Dynamax, and live hits from heavy hitters like Regieleki this just sounds a little too surface level. let me know if you really can't come up with something more practical than this.

*Follow Me is very important to support your teammates, allowing them to live through their Dynamax Turns, and deal out large damage I would also mention stuff like setup users, trick room, etc. . It limits the amount of moves your opponent can use due to its 2 immunities, and many resistances. yea this just doesn't make much sense. the option to click high horsepower does not disappear from your opponent just because a togekiss with follow me is on the field

[CREDITS]
-Quality checked by:
-Grammar checked by:

lmk when implemented

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
* Togekiss has excellent offensive coverage, a good bulk spread, and access to Follow Me, allowing it to be both a potent offensive and supportive presence. Due to its Super Luck and Scope Lens, it can break through many strong Pokemon, with its damage output very hard to slow down.

* Dazzling Gleam is a very reliable spread move, hitting through Follow Me redirection cores to hit combinations like Clefairy and Spectrier, and Dragapult and Amoonguss. When Dynamaxed, it serves as the base move for Max Starfall, a strong single target move that can ohko Dragapult, Urshifu Garchomp most times you just wanna airstream shifus, and Grimmsnarl, as well as acting as terrain control by setting Misty Terrain. terrain control, setting misty terrain.

* Air Slash is a good Secondary STAB because it hits many pokemon that hits what Max Starfall its Fairy coverage can't, specifically Fire- and Poison- types such as Amoonguss, Entei, and Venusaur. such as Amoonguss and Incineroar, as well as hitting strong Pokémon like Rillaboom with super effective damage. It Dynamaxes to a strong Max Airstream that allows you to boost your speed, and outspeed common metagame threats like Kartana, Landorus-Therian, and Dragapult. It serves as the base move for Max Airstream, allowing Togekiss to boost its speed in order to outrun threats like of Dragapult, Cinderace, and Zapdos.

* Heat Wave acts as a strong coverage move, to deal with common threats such as Coba Berry Amoongus gives Togekiss the ability to severely damage Pokemon that would otherwise wall it, such as Celesteela, Glastrier, and Kartana. It can also set sun with Max Flare, which is relevant if Togekiss is paired with Fire-types such as Incineroar, Torkoal, or Charizard. Protect can also be used over Heat Wave when teams dont require the coverage, to survive through key turns you don't want to Dynamax, and live hits from heavy hitters like Regieleki. in order to keep Togekiss around longer, and is helpful for stalling things like Trick Room turns or a foe's Dynamax.

* Follow Me is very important to support your teammates, allowing them to live through their Dynamax Turns, and deal out large damage. It can also support trickroom setters, like Porygon2, and set up sweepers, like Dragon Dance Dragapult. Follow Me is useful for granting safe turns for Togekiss's allies, either by giving them a free turn to set up or avoid a Max Move from an opposing Pokemon in order to attack back with their own powerful blow.

[CREDITS]
-Quality checked by:
-Grammar checked by:

put spaces in between your asterisks and the lines themselves. I will not do this much direct revision on any future analyses but this was really not in great shape and I need it uploaded. QC 1/1.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
add remove (comments)
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
* Togekiss's has excellent offensive coverage, a good bulk spread, and access to Follow Me allowing allows it to be both a potent offensive and supportive presence. (spacing) Due to its Super Luck and Scope Lens, it can break through many strong Pokemon, with its damage output very hard to slow down.

* Dazzling Gleam is a very reliable spread move, hitting through redirection cores like Clefairy and + Spectrier, (RC) and Dragapult and Amoongus + Amoonguss. When Dynamaxed, it serves as the base move for Max Starfall, (RC) a strong single target move that can ohko can OHKO Dragapult, (RC) and Grimmsnarl, (RC) as well as acting as terrain and acts as Terrain control by setting Misty Terrain.

* Air Slash is a good secondary STAB move that hits what its fairy coverage Dazzling Gleam can't, specifically Fire- types and Poision- types and Poison-types like Entei and Venusaur. (spacing) It serves as the base move for Max Airstream, allowing Togekiss to boost its Speed in order to outrun threats like of Dragapult, Cinderace, and Zapdos.

* Heat Wave gives Togekiss the ability to severely damage Pokémon Pokemon that would otherwise wall it, such as Celesteela, Glastrier, and Kartana. (spacing) It can also set sun with Max Flare, which is relevant if Togekiss is paired with Fire-types such as Incineroar, Torkoal, or and Charizard. Protect can also be used over Heat Wave in order to keep Togekiss around longer, (RC) and is helpful for stalling things like out Trick Room turns or a foe's Dynamax.

* Follow Me is useful for granting safe turns for Togekiss's allies, either by giving them a free turn to set up or helping them avoid a Max Move from an opposing Pokemon in order to attack back with their own powerful blow.

[CREDITS]
-Quality checked by: [[zeefable, 501951]] (spacing)
-Grammar checked by:
1/1 :blobthumbsup:
Estronic-GP-small.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)