Dragapult @ Spell Tag
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn

Boasting a great STAB combo, a blistering speed, and the combination of Will-O-Wisp and Hex in its arsenal, Dragapult can be a big nuisance to several teams. Burning threats like Corviknight and Toxapex allows Dragapult to have a much easier time breaking past them, as any chip damage turns Hex into a 2HKO after burn damage, as well as just, in general, being a way for teammates to pressure the likes of Mandibuzz and Sylveon. U-turn is very useful to help rack up hazard damage and preserve momentum. Dragapult's sky-high Speed stat is also a very valuable asset, allowing it to revenge kill Pokémon such as Cinderace and Hydreigon. Dragapult greatly struggles with specially defensive Fairy-types, such as Clefable, and Sylveon, so teammates that can take advantage of these Pokémon, like Excadrill and Aegislash are strong allies. Wish support is also welcomed for Dragapult to make good use of it's typing and switch into Pokémon like Keldeo if need be, so the aforementioned Clefable and Sylveon are also great partners in that sense.

Last edited:
comments in purple things to remove in red

Dragapult @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hex
- Will-o-Wisp

- U-turn

Dragapult @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Draco Meteor

- U-turn

Your move order was awful.

Boasting a great STAB combo and the combination of Will-o-Wisp and Hex in its arsenal, Dragapult can be a big nuisance to several teams. Burning threats like Corviknight and Toxapex allows Dragapult to have a much easier time breaking past them, as any chip damage turns Hex into a 2HKO after burn damage. You could also mention that it's just useful in general because it can also help with pressuring Pokemon like Mandibuzz and Sylveon. U-turn is very useful to help rack up hazard damage and preserve momentum. Was this really worth its own sentence? I don't think so. I think readers would be much more interested in reading about what has prompted Dragapult to start running Draco Meteor more often, considering SubDisable used to be the main set with Hex. Dragapult's sky-high Speed stat is also a very valuable asset, allowing it to revenge kill Pokémon such as Cinderace and Hydreigon and Gengar. This is of much bigger importance. This could probably be stressed a bit more, Dragapult's amazing Speed tier is a large part of its appeal. Dragapult greatly struggles with specially defensive Fairy-types, such as Clefable, and Sylveon, the former can even pack Aromatherapy, making it even harder for Dragapult to breakthrough. So teammates that can take advantage of these Pokémon, like Rotom-Heat and Aegislash are strong allies. Wish support is also welcomed for Dragapult to make good use of it's typing, so the aforementioned Clefable and Sylveon are also great partners. Is there any chance you could elaborate on this a bit further? It is probably not apparent to the reader why Wish support is valuable for an offensively inclined Pokemon like Dragapult.
With all these changes in mind, there's a chance you went over the character limit, though I haven't counted. Make sure to check it to make the GP team's job slightly easier.

QC 1/1, good job.

comments in purple things to remove in red
Dragapult @ Spell Tag
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn

You should definitely slash Modest. I'd also consider slashing Thunder Wave behind Will-O-Wisp, but I'll leave that to you.

Boasting a great STAB combo, a blistering speed, and the combination of Will-O-Wisp and Hex in its arsenal, Dragapult can be a big nuisance to several teams. Burning threats like Corviknight and Toxapex allows Dragapult to have a much easier time breaking past them, as any chip damage turns Hex into a 2HKO after burn damage, as well as just, in general, being a way for teammates to pressure the likes of Mandibuzz and Sylveon. Sylveon's not that relevant at this point, so I'm not sure it warrants a mention honestly. If you really want to keep it, you should specify that Will-O-Wisp actually allows Dragapult itself to pressure Sylveon; if Sylveon switches into Hex, while Stealth Rock is up, and it's burned, it's pressured pretty heavily. U-turn is very useful to help rack up hazard damage and preserve momentum. Dragapult's sky-high Speed stat is also a very valuable asset, allowing it to revenge kill Pokémon such as Cinderace and Hydreigon. I'm not a fan of the way this is phrased. Instead of talking about its sky-high Speed stat, just mention how its ability to revenge kill Pokemon such as Cinderace and Hydreigon is useful. Dragapult greatly struggles with specially defensive Fairy-types, such as Clefable, and Sylveon, so teammates that can take advantage of these Pokémon, like Excadrill and Aegislash are strong allies. Wish support is also welcomed for Dragapult to make good use of it's typing and switch into Pokémon like Keldeo if need be, so the aforementioned Clefable and Sylveon are also great partners in that sense. If you can fit it, I'd like to see a mention of Knock Off users like Zeraora and Clefable, as that puts a lot of pressure on specially defensive Fairy-types, too.
Good job, 1/1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)