Partially Approved quick suggestions

1) make it so the folders aren't locked into alphabetical order - we should be able to order them in whatever order we see fit

2) make it so that in friendlies we have an option for takebacks - when testing teams sometime you make a crucial misstep midgame, and instead of redoing the whole game turn for turn, you save yourself a lot of trouble if its possible to take back a turn

3) when we enter a particular format: we should be able to import multiple teams in that format at one go:
1638086092297.png

after clicking on back up all teams from this folder:
1638086119634.png

no save option which makes it really awkward to copy over multiple teams of one format

Last edited:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
1. They're rearrangeable on the website, but on the desktop app they're actual files, and the OS chooses what order the files are in, with no way for us to change it. I'd probably suggest numbering them or something?

2. Taking back a turn is possible but kind of processing intensive; this is reflected by the method of doing it being complicated but possible: Use /inputlog. I don't think I'd want to make it any easier because if it happens too much it could really slow down the server.

3. Good suggestion; surprised that was never done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)