R/B/Y In-Game Discussion

Missingno or freakishly high leveled Pokemon, and Missingno will also boost your 6th item slot count to 129.

Missingno or freakishly high leveled Pokemon, and Missingno will also boost your 6th item slot count to 129.
Wow does that trick work for the masterball? How many times do you encounter Missingno? Is this in R-B or just Y?

How can i figure out if my pokemon's stats are maxed?

Edit: I've hear about move glitches that can be exploited in R-B-Y, anyone care to explain? I'm looking to start tonight and all this info is a big help!

the trick works for any item, but it needs a different procedure in yellow to activate since they fixed the cinnabar coast in yellow. i don't exactly remember what was it though.

Pokemon Blue Help

I restarted pokemon blue version on gameboy last week, and have been playing it avidly since. This morning, I was looking for a Vulpix when I got into a trainer battle with no trainer on the over-world map. Now my game is operating very slowly accessing menus and data. Is there any way to fix this lag?

I did search elsewhere but all of the results pertained to emulation and not the actual game. Of course I have done some number of glitches, but they have not been detrimental in the past.

edit: thank you, moderation staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)