move 2: High Jump Kick
move 3: Sucker Punch
move 4: U-turn
item: Choice Band
ability: Libero
nature: Adamant
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent wallbreaker in NFE thanks to its ability Libero and high power coverage moves. Flare Blitz allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick targets Pokemon that can withstand Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority, allowing it to handle faster threats, the most notable one being Kadabra. Alternatively, Assurance can be an option to reliably hit checks like Lampent, which would otherwise force Raboot out. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot and switch out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, and Wartortle. Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outspeed faster threats such as Galarian Linoone and Kadabra.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early- to mid-game where it can punch holes through the opponent's team. Raboot is an offensive pivot weak to Stealth Rock, so it appreciates entry hazard removal from Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby to ensure it stays healthy. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to get Raboot back to full health with Healing Wish and heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in, such as Galarian Corsola. Pivots such as Vullaby, Seadra, and Galarian Linoone form a VoltTurn core while also supporting Raboot. Galarian Linoone can addtionally lure in Machoke and remove its Eviolite with Knock Off. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o value Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Kadabra, and Roselia. Finally, Raboot appreciates Pokemon that can utilize Knock Off such as Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela.

[SET]
name: Bulk Up
move 1: Bulk Up
move 2: Flare Blitz
move 4: High Jump Kick / U-turn
item: Eviolite
evs: 232 HP / 252 atk / 24 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke and Galarian Linoone. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke, although it still struggles with Strength Sap Galarian Corsola and Haze Mareanie. Flare Blitz deals solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE such as Machoke, Hattrem, and Gloom. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot, threatening faster Pokemon like Kadabra and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that targets foes such as Carkol, Piloswine, and Galarian Linoone. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable matchups such as Galarian Corsola, Mareanie, and Brionne.

Raboot is most effective mid- to late-game where it can more easily set up and sweep against opposing Fairy- and Fire-types, as well as Pokemon such as Klang. Raboot appreciates entry hazards, so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so checks such as Klang, Tangela, and the previously mentioned Roselia make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Kadabra, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Galarian Corsola, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check threats like Galarian Linoone and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards, it values Pokemon that can remove them such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Knock Off users such as Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela complement Raboot by removing opposing Eviolite.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[BP, 272450]]
- Quality checked by: [[marjane, 355753], [Ho3nConfirm3d, 231074]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Estronic, 240732]]

Last edited:
[SET]
name: Choice Band
move 1: Flare Blitz
ability: Blaze

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Dartix. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to break past Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. (I know this is a short analysis but this feels slightly rushed, I'd really expand on a few points, i'd also add a sentence at the beginning on what makes Raboot good as a CB attacker)

Mention that choice band Raboot functions best as during early to midgame in order to punch holes through the opponents team.
Raboot is an offensive pivot so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particulary good partner thanks to it being able to heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in Raboot is very weak to Corsola so I'd mention ghost types and knock off abusers. Slow pivots such as the previously mentioned Vullaby (Vullaby is not a slow pivot, I'd change vull to Pikachu and talk about it as a volturn core). and Teleport Clefairy allow Raboot to come in with ease (This I would just talk about clerics rather than teleport support, since Raboot is weak to hazards and flareblitz recoil, wish support in Clef and Toge is better). Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks which are?

[SET]
move 2: Sucker Punch
move 3: High Jump Kick / U-turn
move 4: Bulk Up

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like hit anything that maybe faster, most notably Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups such as Carkol, physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne. Lastly, Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive stat which allows it to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch.

Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Koffing Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check Pokemon like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. wincons and other wallbreakers + knock off users like linoone should also be mentioned here. spdef walls like Brionne and Roselia are also good since Raboot fears special attackers (this can be added after special wallbreakers part)

sorry this took a while, if you have any questions you can ping me on disc.
let me know when implemented

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Dartix. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to break past Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. (I know this is a short analysis but this feels slightly rushed, I'd really expand on a few points, i'd also add a sentence at the beginning on what makes Raboot good as a CB attacker)

Mention that choice band Raboot functions best as during early to midgame in order to punch holes through the opponents team.
Raboot is an offensive pivot so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particulary good partner thanks to it being able to heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in Raboot is very weak to Corsola so I'd mention ghost types and knock off abusers. Slow pivots such as the previously mentioned Vullaby (Vullaby is not a slow pivot, I'd change vull to Pikachu and talk about it as a volturn core). and Teleport Clefairy allow Raboot to come in with ease (This I would just talk about clerics rather than teleport support, since Raboot is weak to hazards and flareblitz recoil, wish support in Clef and Toge is better). Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks which are?

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like hit anything that maybe faster, most notably Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups such as Carkol, physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne. Lastly, Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive stat which allows it to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch.

Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Koffing Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check Pokemon like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. wincons and other wallbreakers + knock off users like linoone should also be mentioned here. spdef walls like Brionne and Roselia are also good since Raboot fears special attackers (this can be added after special wallbreakers part)

sorry this took a while, if you have any questions you can ping me on disc.
let me know when implemented
MJ, I've implemented what you've asked :psywoke:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Choice Band attacker in NFE metagame thanks to the lack of dedicated Fire-type resists as well as its access to great coverage. Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Dartix (not a spdef wall, replace with Klang). High Jump Kick allows Raboot to break past Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. I'd add a line here about how Choice Scarf is also an option as it allows for Raboot to outspeed threats like Linoone-Galar and Haunter.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early to midgame where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particulary particularly good partner thanks to it being able to heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in. Pivots such as Pikachu and Linoone-Galar allow Raboot to more easily come in (not true because raboot is super frail and these are some of the fastest mons in the NFE, I'd replace that part by mentioning how this can form a volturn core and create momentum within the team). Because Raboot is weak to hazards and constantly receives Flare Blitz recoil, it appreciates clerics such as (clerics only means status heal, sorry if last check confused you) Wish support from the likes of Clefairy and Togetic. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Haunter, and Roselia. (better, still missing the knock off abuser part I mentioned in my last check, I'd like it to be included here since it's pre important for this set especially to function well)

[SET]

evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe (sorry didn't get that on previous check but it feels odd not to have bu as first slot when its the entire point of the set.)

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavourable match-ups such as Carkol,( confused with the mention of Carkol here as on the previous sentence you have mentioned that you can threaten Carkol with HJK, would replace it with Corsola-G) physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne. Lastly, Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive Stat which allows it to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch. Re-arrange, at beginning I would mention some of the benefits of using BU such as being able to ohko threats like Piloswine at +2

(here at the start I would mention that Raboot is best used mid to late game where it can easily set up and sweep, being able to set up on Klang, Fairies and opposing fire-types like Carkol and Torracat)
Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check Pokemon like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefairy thanks to their ability to remove opposing Eviolite. Wallbreakers and other setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Guts Machoke, and Haunter all appreciate the added offensive support Raboot provides.

much better, let me know when implemented.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Choice Band attacker in NFE metagame thanks to the lack of dedicated Fire-type resists as well as its access to great coverage. Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Dartix (not a spdef wall, replace with Klang). High Jump Kick allows Raboot to break past Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. I'd add a line here about how Choice Scarf is also an option as it allows for Raboot to outspeed threats like Linoone-Galar and Haunter.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early to midgame where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particulary particularly good partner thanks to it being able to heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in. Pivots such as Pikachu and Linoone-Galar allow Raboot to more easily come in (not true because raboot is super frail and these are some of the fastest mons in the NFE, I'd replace that part by mentioning how this can form a volturn core and create momentum within the team). Because Raboot is weak to hazards and constantly receives Flare Blitz recoil, it appreciates clerics such as (clerics only means status heal, sorry if last check confused you) Wish support from the likes of Clefairy and Togetic. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Haunter, and Roselia. (better, still missing the knock off abuser part I mentioned in my last check, I'd like it to be included here since it's pre important for this set especially to function well)

[SET]

evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe (sorry didn't get that on previous check but it feels odd not to have bu as first slot when its the entire point of the set.)

[SET COMMENTS]
Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavourable match-ups such as Carkol,( confused with the mention of Carkol here as on the previous sentence you have mentioned that you can threaten Carkol with HJK, would replace it with Corsola-G) physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne. Lastly, Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive Stat which allows it to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch. Re-arrange, at beginning I would mention some of the benefits of using BU such as being able to ohko threats like Piloswine at +2

(here at the start I would mention that Raboot is best used mid to late game where it can easily set up and sweep, being able to set up on Klang, Fairies and opposing fire-types like Carkol and Torracat)
Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check Pokemon like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefairy thanks to their ability to remove opposing Eviolite. Wallbreakers and other setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Guts Machoke, and Haunter all appreciate the added offensive support Raboot provides.

much better, let me know when implemented.
this is has been Implemented MJ. Awaiting further instruction :blobthumbsup:

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Choice Band attacker in NFE metagame thanks to the lack of dedicated Fire-type resists as well as its access to great coverage. Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to break past target Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. Alternatively, Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outpace faster threats such as Linoone-Galar and Haunter.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early to midgame where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in. Pivots such as Pikachu and Linoone-Galar form a volturn core with Raboot which helps create momentum within the team. Because Raboot is weak to hazards and constantly receives Flare Blitz recoil, it appreciates Wish support from the likes of Clefairy and Togetic. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Haunter, and Roselia. Finally, Rabbot appreciates Pokemon that can abuse Knock Off such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefariy.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive Stat which allows it to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten more defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke. Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE (name a few examples here). Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups such as Corsola-Galar, physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne.

Raboot is most effective during mid to late game where it can more easily set up and sweep against Pokemon like Klang, Fairy-types, and opposing Fire-types. Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check Pokemon threats like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefairy thanks to their ability to remove opposing Eviolite. Wallbreakers and other setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Guts Machoke, and Haunter all appreciate the added offensive support Raboot provides.

good work, qc 1/2

marjane-QC.gif

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Choice Band attacker in NFE metagame thanks to the lack of dedicated Fire-type resists as well as its access to great coverage. Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB attack which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to target Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Haunter. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. Alternatively, Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outpace faster threats such as Linoone-Galar and Haunter.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early to midgame where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot weak to Stealth Rock, so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to get Raboot back to full with Healing Wish and heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in. Pivots such as Pikachu and Linoone-Galar form a VolTurn core with Raboot which helps create momentum within the team (Fluff, instead try and mention how they support Raboot as Pikachu helps deal with Water-types while Linoone can lure in Machoke and have its Eviolite removed with Knock Off.). Because Raboot is weak to hazards and constantly receives Flare Blitz recoil, it appreciates Wish support from the likes of Clefairy and Togetic. (Ik this part saw a lot of revisions but Wish support isn't all that common and Raboot isn't mean't to stay around that much. See above with the hwish comment with hatt, and that should suffice) Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Haunter, and Roselia. Finally, Rabbot appreciates Pokemon that can abuse Knock Off such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefariy.

[SET]
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe 232 HP / 252 atk / 24 Spe

(BU Raboot is mostly bulky as there aren't a whole lot of midspeed mons to outspeed, and more HP helps securing BUs more than the Speed does, like up against Linoone and Machoke.)

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to boost its Attack and Defensive Stat which allows it to (Fluff) better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten more defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke, but still struggles with Strength Sap Galarian Corsola and Haze Mareanie (these checks should be mentioned as BU raboot isnt that great or anything, and shouldnt be over sold). Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE such as Machoke, Hattrem, and Gloom. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like Haunter and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the likes of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups such as Corsola-Galar, physically defensive Machoke, and Brionne. (you mention how BU allows it to threaten phys def machoke so it wouldnt be consistent to call it an unfavorable MU)

Raboot is most effective during mid to late game where it can more easily set up and sweep against Pokemon like Klang, Fairy-types, and opposing Fire-types. Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Clefairy, Gloom, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Haunter, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check threats like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards and cannot comfortably switch in against most hazard setters (fluff) it appreciates Pokemon that can remove such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Clefairy thanks to their ability to remove opposing Eviolite. Wallbreakers and other setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Guts Machoke, and Haunter all appreciate the added offensive support Raboot provides. (this doesn't relate that much back to Raboot inheriently anyways and you already mentioned special wallbreakers)

[CREDITS]
- Grammar checked by: [[cryogyro, 331519]]

QC 2/2 when implemented!

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
Raboot is now on Hold. DO NOT GP this analysis. We need to update the sets and playtest it a bit since its HA is now legal.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Choice Band attacker Wallbreaker in NFE metagame thanks to its ability Libero and high power coverage moves. the lack of dedicated Fire-type resists as well as its access to great coverage. Flare Blitz is Raboot's most powerful STAB attack which allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to target Pokemon that might resist Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority which allows it to handle faster threats the most notable one being Kadabra. Alternatively Assurance can be an option to reliably hit checks like Lampent who otherwise can easily force you out. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot out against checks such as Bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. Alternatively, Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outpace faster threats such as Linoone-Galar and Kadabra.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early to midgame where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot weak to Stealth Rock, so it appreciates entry hazard removal to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to get Raboot back to full health with Healing Wish and heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in. Pivots such as Pikachu, Seadra and Linoone-Galar form a VolTurn core while also supporting Raboot. Pikachu helps Raboot deal with Water-types, while Linoone-Galar can lure in Machoke and remove its Eviolite with Knock Off. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Kadabra, and Roselia. Finally, Raboot appreciates Pokemon that can abuse Knock Off such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Tangela.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke, Linoone-Galar, and Trapinch. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten more defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke, but it still struggles with Strength Sap Corsola-Galar and Haze Mareanie. Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE such as Machoke, Hattrem, and Gloom. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot as it allows it to threaten faster threats like Kadabra and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavourable match-ups such as Corsola-Galar, Mareanie, and Brionne.

Raboot is most effective during mid to late game where it can more easily set up and sweep against Pokemon like Klang, Fairy-types, and opposing Fire-types. Raboot appreciates entry hazards so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can check them such as Klang Clefairy, Gloom Tangela, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Kadabra, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check threats like Linoone-Galar and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards it appreciates Pokemon that can remove them such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar, Machoke, and Tangela thanks to their ability to remove opposing Eviolite.

[CREDITS]

c/p, should be good now!

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
First AMGP check. Feel free to implement what you want!
Remove Add Comments AC= Add Comma AH= Add Hyphen
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent Wallbreaker wallbreaker in NFE metagame thanks to its ability Libero and high power coverage moves. Flare Blitz allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick allows Raboot to targets Pokemon that might resist can withstand Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. (Subjective, but only Carkol resist FB) Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority,(AC) which allows allowing it to handle faster threats the most notable one being such as Kadabra. (Is there a second example since you stated "threats"?) (Add Space) Alternatively, Assurance can be an option to reliably hit checks like Lampent,(AC) who which would otherwise can easily force you Raboot out. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot where it can pivot and switch out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or Wartortle. Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outpace to outspeed faster threats such as Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone and Kadabra.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early-(AH) to mid-game(AH) where it can punch holes through the opponents team. Raboot is an offensive pivot weak to Stealth Rock, so it appreciates entry hazard removal from Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby to ensure it stays healthy. Thus, Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby all pair well with it. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to get Raboot back to full health with Healing Wish and heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed all help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in (such as ?). Pivots such as Pikachu, Seadra and Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone form a VolTurn VoltTurn core while also supporting Raboot. Pikachu helps Raboot deal with Water-types, while Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone can lure in Machoke and remove its Eviolite with Knock Off. Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o all appreciate value (Subjective but avoids repetition of 'appreciate') Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Kadabra, and Roselia. Finally, Raboot appreciates Pokemon that can abuse utilize Knock Off such as Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke and Linoone-Galar. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten more defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke, but although it still struggles with Strength Sap Corsola-Galar Galarian Corsola and Haze Mareanie. Flare Blitz is Raboot's primary STAB move which allows it to deal solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE such as Machoke, Hattrem, and Gloom. (Remove Space)Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot,(AC) as it allows it to threatening faster threats Pokemon like Kadabra and Drakloak. (Avoids double use of 'threat') High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that allows it to threaten the like of target foes such as Carkol, Piloswine, and Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone. (Subjective, avoids repetition) U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups such as Corsola-Galar Galarian Corsola, Mareanie, and Brionne.

Raboot is most effective during mid-(AH) to late-game(AH) where it can more easily set up and sweep against Pokemon like Klang, Fairy-types, and opposing Fire-types opposing Fairy- and Fire-types, as well as Pokemon such as Klang. Raboot appreciates entry hazards,(AC) so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia all pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so Pokemon that can checks them such as Klang, Tangela, and the previously mentioned Roselia all make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Kadabra, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Corsola-Galar Galarian Corsola, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check threats like Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards,(AC) it appreciates values Pokemon that can remove them such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Raboot appreciates Knock Off users such as Linoone-Galar Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela thanks to their ability to complement Raboot by remove removing opposing Eviolite. (Subjective changes for the last 2 sentences; avoid repetition of appreciate)

[CREDITS]
Hope this helped! Remember to use Galarian Linoone instead of Linoone-Galar.

Last edited:

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Dreamcatcher I know your amcheck is a month old, but you did a pretty good job snagging most of the errors and making subjective changes. Nice work!
add remove (comments)
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Raboot cements itself as a prominent wallbreaker in NFE thanks to its ability Libero and high power coverage moves. Flare Blitz allows it to break past Pokemon such as specially defensive Clefairy, Roselia, and Klang. High Jump Kick targets Pokemon that can withstand Flare Blitz like Carkol and Piloswine. Sucker Punch provides Raboot with priority, allowing it to handle faster threats, (AC) the most notable one being Kadabra. Alternatively, Assurance can be an option to reliably hit checks like Lampent, which would otherwise force Raboot out. U-turn allows Raboot to act as an offensive pivot and switch out against checks such as bulky Machoke, Brionne, or and Wartortle. Choice Scarf is an option so that Raboot can outspeed faster threats such as Galarian Linoone and Kadabra.

Choice Band Raboot functions best early- to mid-game where it can punch holes through the opponent's (add apostrophe) team. Raboot is an offensive pivot weak to Stealth Rock, so it appreciates entry hazard removal from Pokemon such as Hattrem, Wartortle, and Vullaby to ensure it stays healthy. Hattrem is a particularly good partner thanks to it being able to get Raboot back to full health with Healing Wish and heavily threaten defensive Machoke and common entry hazard setters such as Piloswine and Palpitoad. Alternatively, entry hazard support from the likes of Piloswine, Roselia, and Ferroseed help Raboot break past bulkier foes that may try and switch in, (AC) such as Galarian Corsola. Pivots such as Vullaby, Seadra, and Galarian Linoone form a VoltTurn core while also supporting Raboot. Galarian Linoone can additionally lure in Machoke and remove its Eviolite with Knock Off (maybe mention how this benefits raboot). Setup sweepers such as Wartortle, Klang, and Hakamo-o value Raboot's ability to weaken or remove their respective checks such as Piloswine, Kadabra, and Roselia. Finally, Raboot appreciates Pokemon that can utilize Knock Off such as Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela (again, maybe a small mention of why knock off users are good with raboot can be added if possible).

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Bulk Up grants Raboot the ability to better handle physical threats such as offensive Machoke and Galarian Linoone-Galar. Additionally, Bulk Up allows Raboot to threaten defensive Pokemon such as Clefairy and physically defensive Machoke, although it still struggles with Strength Sap Galarian Corsola and Haze Mareanie. Flare Blitz allows it to deals solid damage to a handful of threats in NFE such as Machoke, Hattrem, and Gloom. Sucker Punch is an absolute necessity on Raboot, threatening faster Pokemon like Kadabra and Drakloak. High Jump Kick provides Raboot with a coverage option that targets foes such as Carkol, Piloswine, and Galarian Linoone. U-turn can be used over High Jump Kick to pivot out of unfavorable match-ups matchups such as Galarian Corsola, Mareanie, and Brionne.

Raboot is most effective during mid- to late-game where it can more easily set up and sweep against opposing Fairy- and Fire-types, as well as Pokemon such as Klang. Raboot appreciates entry hazards, so Pokemon such as Piloswine, Carkol, and Roselia pair well with it. Raboot is often pressured by opposing Water-types, so checks such as Klang, Tangela, and the previously mentioned Roselia make for good teammates. Special wallbreakers such as Kadabra, Brionne, and Roselia can threaten physically defensive walls that check Raboot such as Machoke, Galarian Corsola, and Mareanie. Alternatively, special walls such as Brionne and Roselia make for great partners due to Raboot being threatened by special attackers. These Pokemon also appreciate Raboot's ability to check threats like Galarian Linoone and Klang. Because Raboot is weak to entry hazards, it values Pokemon that can remove them such as Dartrix, Vullaby, and Wartortle. Knock Off users such as Galarian Linoone, Machoke, and Tangela compliment complement Raboot by removing opposing Eviolite (same thing as the last sentence of the last set).

[CREDITS]
- Grammar checked by: [[cryogyro, 331519]] (uh)
1/1 :blobthumbsup:
Estronic-GP-small.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)