Rachel's Trade Resort

Hello, I'm interested in your zacian. I can offer a gigantamax snorlax with 5 perfect iv. To be competitive it will need to be levelled to 100, hyper trainee in special defence and then minted to the desired nature. Are you interested?

Hello, I'm interested in your zacian. I can offer a gigantamax snorlax with 5 perfect iv. To be competitive it will need to be levelled to 100, hyper trainee in special defence and then minted to the desired nature. Are you interested?
Sorry but do you have anything else to offer? From the first post, I am specifically looking for breedjects.

"Breedjects in their respective pokéball and/or with hidden ability. (Preferably less commonly bred pokémon such as Elgyem and Bergmite. Not things like Eevee and Dreepy.)"

If you have an eiscue in a dive ball or anything of that nature, I will gladly trade the zacian for it! OR if the snorlax has its HA or is in...let's say... a heavy ball, I will trade it for the zacian :)

Last edited:
Sorry but do you have anything else to offer? From the first post, I am specifically looking for breedjects.

"Breedjects in their respective pokéball and/or with hidden ability. (Preferably less commonly bred pokémon such as Elgyem and Bergmite. Not things like Eevee and Dreepy.)"

If you have an eiscue in a dive ball or anything of that nature, I will gladly trade the zacian for it! OR if the snorlax has its HA or is in...let's say... a heavy ball, I will trade it for the zacian :)
I do have some togepi with serene grace. It's just in a standard pokeball though.

Or a rookidee (no HA) in a timer ball.

Hi!

I'm interested in two Gmax Pikachu (one with nickname and one with no nickname (my brother does not nickname his pokémon)), do you need breeding projects? I can breed something you need/want for them.

Thank you in advance! :)

Hi!

I'm interested in two Gmax Pikachu (one with nickname and one with no nickname (my brother does not nickname his pokémon)), do you need breeding projects? I can breed something you need/want for them.

Thank you in advance! :)
Hi! And I'll trade you the two gmax pikachus (one with the nickname and one without). Do you have a eiscue in a dive ball? If not that's fine. I don't have any specific idea of what I want to breed so pretty much any breedject will do.

We'll have to trade a little bit later, since I have to make a phone call very soon.

Edit: "Alright, I'm done with my phone call. I'm ready to trade whenever you are! :D"

Last edited:
Hi! And I'll trade you the two gmax pikachus (one with the nickname and one without). Do you have a eiscue in a dive ball? If not that's fine. I don't have any specific idea of what I want to breed so pretty much any breedject will do.

We'll have to trade a little bit later, since I have to make a phone call very soon.

Edit: "Alright, I'm done with my phone call. I'm ready to trade whenever you are! :D"
Yes! I have it, just let me know nature and egg moves and I'll start breeding.

Thanks! :)

Hey everyone,

I need help to evolve my Karablast in Sword version.
If anybody is willing to help, Let me know thank you.

Changelog (April 28th, 2020):
  • Restocked!
  • Added Competitive Gigantamax Shiny Charizard (Non-HA)
  • Added Competitive Pangoro
  • Added Competitive Shiny Ditto
  • Added Competitive Shiny Dubwool
  • Added Competitive Ludicolo
  • Added Competitive Eiscue
  • Added Competitive Perrserker

Last edited:
Changelog (June 3rd, 2020):
  • Removed Competitive Cinderace w/ Blaze
  • Removed Competitive Shiny Cinderace w/ Blaze
  • Added Competitive Cinderace w/ Libero
  • Added Competitive Inteleon w/ Sniper
  • Added Competitive Rillaboom w/ Grassy Surge
  • Added Competitive Gigantamax Shiny Pikachu (w/ Lightning Rod)
  • Added Competitive Gigantamax Shiny Eevee (w/ Adaptability)
  • Added Competitive (Non-Shiny) Event Gigantamax Meowth (w/ Technician)
  • Added Competitive Gigantamax Shiny Meowth (w/ Technician)
  • Added Competitive Gigantamax Shiny Corviknight (w/ Mirror Armor)
*Thanks to Lego on Discord for hosting the Shiny Gigantamax Meowth raid making this distribution possible!
*Thanks to Mica-Skadiv on Discord for hosting the Shiny Gigantamax Eevee raid making this distribution possible!
*Thanks to PerishedMilk on Discord for hosting the Shiny Gigantamax Pikachu raid making this distribution possible!
*Thanks to Anubis on Discord for hosting the Shiny Gigantamax Corviknight w/ Mirror Armor raid making this distribution possible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)