Gen 7 Rain Team OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! I made my first rain team, and I need some help perfecting it. Would someone like to help me? :)

Floatzel @ Waterium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Crunch
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Return

Floatzel is really speedy because of the swift swim, it speed doubles because of that and has speed evs.

Toxicroak (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fake Out
- Gunk Shot

Toxicroak uses the rain with the dry skin. Its a pretty good sweeper.

Azelf @ Damp Rock
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Reflect
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Azelf is here to setup rain dance, the rocks and reflect. taunt a setup poke so i can try to kill it easier without it setting up.

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Roar
- Roost
- Thunder
- U-turn

Zapdos is here just to sweep using rain team, the thunder wont miss because of rain. roar for mons' that are dangerous for it. and U-turn to switch out when needed. Roost ofc to heal up again.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Roost

Scizor is just here to deal with sweepers against rain teams. It makes the team more diverse.

Mimikyu @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Disguise
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Facade
- Leech Life

Mimikyu is just here for coverage. it has just like scizor some diverse moves to deal with the teams weaknesses.

Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)