Raining in the song (2vs2 Team)

Raining under the song (2vs2 Team)

Excuse my poor (written) English.
I’m bad with EV’s. Please help me with them.

It’s a Rain Dance based 2vs2 Team (Wi-Fi)

KINGDRA (Swift Swin) @ Wet Rock (or Lum Berry... ugly Gengar and ugly Crobat ¬¬U)
+SpA, - Att
252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 Spd
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Meteoric Swarm / Dragon Pulse

Special Sweeper Rain Dancer...
Wet Rock for obvious reasons...

TOXICROAK (Dry Skin) @ Black Sludge / Life Orb (hmm... more recovery or more power + Dry Skin abuse)
+Att, - SpA
252 Att / ¿? Spd / ¿? HP (it depends on movesets)
-Fake Out
-Protect
-Poison Stab
-Brick Break / Cross Chop

Fake out helps Kingdra, Ludicolo and Bronzong setups.
It scares and/or kills speedy Tyranitar and Abomasnow users (Hippowdon doesn't like water Pokemon) and helps to damage bulky waters.
Blissey is a dead whore (if she useful in 2vs2, by the way?)

LUDICOLO (Swift Swin) @ Leftovers / Wet Rock
+SpA, -Att
168 HP / 88 Spd / 252 SpA
-Fake Out / Rain Dance
-Surf
-Energy Ball/Grass Rope
-Ice Beam/HP Electric (if I'm lucky)

Another Fake Out or Rain Dancer

BRONZONG (Levitate) @ Life Orb
+Att, -Spd
252 Att / 252 HP / 6 Df or
- Trick Room
- Imprison
- Protect
- Explosion

I wanted a slow Trick Room user with Explosion
Levitate + Rain Dance = No Weak? (except Water, but my team laughs at water attacks)
Trick Room user (it helps Parasect, Quagsire and "rainless" Kingdra and Ludicolo)
Trick Room + Imprison + Protect + Explosion + 2vs2 enviroment = Fun?

PARASECT (Dry Skin) @ Leftovers
+Att, - Spd
252 HP / 129 Df / 129 SpD (mmm... I need help in this)
-Spore
-Protect
-Scissor Cross
-Aromatherapy

Support Poke
Speedy Spore and user under Trick Room conditions
Cleric

QUAGSIRE (Water Absorb) @ Life Orb
+Att, -Spd)
252 HP / 252 Att / 6 Def
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Curse / Rock Slide
-Protect / Rock Slide

Water Absorb and Trick Room conditions abuser (Rain Dance helps his Waterfall)

BRONZONG (Levitate) @ Macho Brace
+Att, -Spd
252 Att / 252 HP / 6 Def
-Trick Room
- Earthquake / Rain Dance / Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Gyroball
To be honest I doubt Bronzong even needs an item to bring its speed lower, its speed is already very low. Lefties would probably help some more.

Not being one who plays a lot of 2v2 I can't give out a lot of advice but I understand that Explosion is whored a lot in 2v2 and you have only one Protect (or none) and no Ghosts (and only Bronzong can hope to take it out of your team).

I like how different your team is, but bronzong is questionable as an attacker. It should really only be used as a support tank with defensive EVs.

I like how different your team is, but bronzong is questionable as an attacker. It should really only be used as a support tank with defensive EVs.
Thanks for the suggestion, but...

I really like this moveset (in 2vs2, of course)

Trick Room
Imprison
Protect
Explosion

For Bronzong have : Imprision, Earthquake, Protect, Rock Slide.

That will help out your team much more, and hinder theirs... (Ludicolo can take an Eq easily).

You should start with the so-known Ludicolo-Kingdra couple.

Toxicroak looks cool, Life Orb is better due to the speed in Double Battles. You need more power instead of a recovery item.

I love this team, is very cool. Good Job man.

I can't say I like Bronzong being there. If, by chance, Kingdra or Ludicolo manage to get setup, there's *nothing* Bronzong can do to help them, and will end up just KOing his own teammates. Trick Room combats Swift Swim, Bronzong doesn't like getting hit with Rain Dance'd Surfs, even at 75% power, and Imprisoning Trick Room, Protect, and Explosion still leaves the team incredibly vulnerable.

Parasect is also a bit of a weak-link here. Its low speed conflicts with Kingdra/Ludicolo's Rain Dance under Trick Room (these are the only Pokemon it's liable to be out with due to Surf healing it via Dry Skin.

In conclusion, the first three Pokemon work well together, and the second three work well together, but combined, they start to step on each other's toes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)