Pet Mod Random Dex

I know I'm not the type of person who usually does these announcements, but the official Showdown server now has the more recent Random Dex OU 2 metagame now, although the late additions (Skarm, Barraskewda) are not available at the moment. The ladder there's quite empty so why no give it a chance?

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
I won't lie skarm + reuniclus looks like a terrifying fat core in this meta, as spikes help Reuniclus wearing down its checks, on top of Skarm being a good Pokemon in defensive teams in general. SD Bulu and Darks might be fine checks to Reuniclus, but i'm not really sure if the Tapu wins against double dance, and the darks lose to colbur focus blast. I think taunt madness fini or even taunt cm might be annoying for reuni, even though it doesn't want to take boosted Thunders, especially if spikes are up.

Take this with a grain of salt though, i still have to get experience in this metagame lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)