Random Match-up Teams

Ok so I usually troll around Random Matches on Wifi a lot, and found this team to be quite sucessful. Even though most of there Pokemon Suck, horribly.

Bannette@Focus Sash
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Insomnia
Brave nature (0 Spe Ivs)
~Destiny bond
~Magic Coat
~Trick Room
~Sucker Punch

Lol, leading with a Banette. This is my suicide Trick Room starter. Its all up to him to make my team suceed. My prediction skills allow me to use correctly 90% of the time. First turn out, use Trick Room. If the other lead knows Taunt or any other krippling move I go for Magic Coat. When Trick room is up they usually knock me down to my Sash so I D-Bond up and watch their lead go down. Sucker Punch is their because... why not?

Gigalith@Choice Band
252 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 4 SpD
Sturdy
Brave nature (0 Spe Ivs)
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Explosion
~Rock Blast

My Physical Attacker of this team who can still attack without Trick Room once, thanks to Sturdy, is Gigalith. With a Choice Band and base 135 attack, he can absolutely wreck shit! Stone Edge and Earthquake are for great coverage. While Explosion is their for a hit and run technique keeping momentum going for me.

Octillery@Water Gem
4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 SpA
Suction Cups
Quiet Nature (0 Spe Ivs)
~Water Spout
~Ice Beam
~Bullet Seed
~Fire Blast

Now Octillery has a weird Ev Spread. I know. But They allow me to use my Special moves at full power and allow Bullet seed to be able to damage Bulky Water types such as Swampert, Quagsire, and Milotic. Water Spout is my Stab of choice because in Trick Room, not much outspeeds him. Plus Water Gem doubles the power allowing me to demolish almost any Pokemon that doesnt resist it. Ice Beam is there for Dragon types and Fire Blas is their for Steel+Bug's and Ferrothorn.

Please leave suggestion and comments below :) Thank you.

Awesome team dude. Gigalith and Octillery are two of my fav pokemons. I might get rid of explosion for something else though. It hasn't ever been the same since the move got nerfed. Now it doesn't half opponents defence before attacking.

Awesome team dude. Gigalith and Octillery are two of my fav pokemons. I might get rid of explosion for something else though. It hasn't ever been the same since the move got nerfed. Now it doesn't half opponents defence before attacking.
Explosion still is the highest Base Power move Giga can learn. Stone edge with STAB is also lower than it. And in case i need Octillery in NOW then I boom keep momentum going for TR and bring in Octillery for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)