Not open for further replies.

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Won freaktron in a cool game. 1 ch decided in the final. gg anyway

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Sorry to bother but freaktron's name is bolded on first page, and i won that match.

Hazerider said:
Of course you didn't mention it was a Solrock hit by Shadow Ball.
No I didn't, but san CH it survives, and theres still the whole sleep talk actually picking the right move at the right time (=O)

w/e, you deserved it, I didn't.

though you seriously need a better aipom. even IT can do something better than THIEF. at least counter a specific poke or something.

Ok posting to say that G69 and I will be battling this Friday/Saturday depending on where you live and that was the earliest time possible, sorry :/

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
i still can't get a hold of this Riptide Fugitive guy. he never responds to my PM's. =/

DanDan and I both PMed each other for times but we havent gotten ahold of each other yet. To be fair though I delayed PMing him for a few days until I suddenly remembered about this tourney.

I screwed up at the beginning a bit and I had no real Magneton / Hitmontop counter so I lost. gg dude and gl in the rest of this tourney

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Finally got that shit done...

End Battle! Floppy Disk wins!
Score: 5 to 0

gg man.

I set up a time with StS on MSN to battle last Thursday, I was on around all day but never saw him log in.

I lost. Marowak started got a bit of luck against me early on, but in the end Sleep Talk Ludicolo alone couldn't handle Electrode and Rapidash. gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)