• Dr Dre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lupe Fiasco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Introduction
Yeah I Lied. I said on my last RMT that it would be my last team. But I had a brilliant idea to make a 4th gen rain dance team using names of my Favourite rappers. Well here's my new 4th gen ou Rain dance team.
TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
Dr. Dre (CROBAT) @ Damp Rock
Trait: Inner Focus
Nature: Jolly (+spd, -spatk)
Evs: 232 Hp /40 def /40 sp def/196 spd
-Rain Dance
-Taunt
-U-turn
-Roost
Well Crobat lead for a rain dance team is almost a must. This thing is so fast, so useful and just great. About 80% of the time it gets to at least set up rain dance. Taunt is for slower leads such as Forrestress, Swampert, Bronzong and e.t.c to prevent them from laying down entry hazards. U-turn is to get out of a sticky situation such as a aerodactyl or azelf and get a light hit to break their sashes. Roost is a great move to heal myself seeing as I dont have lefties. It also helps me fight off stelath rock and other damage as well as making it easier to get Rain back up. The evs are wierd but suit me fine. I get 380 speed because the other pokemon at 394 whop crobats ass so there's no point. Then even eves for the defenses and the rest in Hp. Damp rock to get the 8 turns of rain.
It's called Dr Dre because Crobat starts everything off much the same way Dre started the career's of many different rappers such as Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Eazy-E and many more. Be sure to check out his new single with Eminem called "Die Hard" to be released on May 6.

The Notorious B.I.G. (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
Nature: Impish (+Def,-spatk)
Evs: 240 HP / 160 Def / 76 SpD / 32 Spd
-Wish
-U-Turn
-Iron Head
-Stealth Rock
As You should know, Jirachi can be used in many different ways and I personally like this one the most. Its basically the Wish support Jirachi. Simple, Yet very effective. Wish is increidably useful for a team that has 2 pokemon with life orb and one with a stealth rock weakness. U-turn is to easily pass the wishes to other team members. Iron Head is a pretty good STAB move to get some damage off and Stealth rock the best entry hazard move and Jirachi is my only pokemon that could set it up. The Evs are the same as the wish support on Smogon's page.
I called it The Notorious B.I.G. because Jirachi plays a BIG role to my team. Biggie was one of the best, just like Jirachi is and will always be. Its a pity he had to die so young.

2Pac (Kabutops) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant (+Atk,-spatk)
Evs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Def / 204 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Waterfall
-Stone Edge
-Aqua Jet
My first Full Sweeper. This thing is such a boss under rain and if you are not prepared, it can rip apart your team. The main point for it is to get a Swords Dance off and then Sweep the opponent with your Dual STAB. Waterfall is an obigatory STAB move that is very powerful. Combine Waterfall with Stone Edge and you only got like Empoleon that resistes its STAB moves in Ou. Aqua jet is an excellent priority move that can revenge kill many scarf pokemon such as Gengar and Infernape. Max Atttack for max damage and the speed is enough to out speed positive natured 100s.
I called Kabutops 2Pac because like 2Pac, Kabutops (Literally) destroys everything. If You dont think 2Pac destroyed everyone, just listen to HIT EM UP. 2Pac also died at an early age, but I guess God only takes the best :(​

The Game (Scizor) @ Damp Rock
Trait: Technician
Nature: (+atk,-spatk)
Evs: 200 Hp/ 56 atk/ 252 spdef
-Rain Dance
-Bullet Punch
-Roost
-U-Turn​
Scizor, the most used pokemon in the platinum era of pokemon. During Rain Dance, it theoritically has no weaknesses. It is a very useful mid game rain replenisher and can deal out good damage itself. Bullet Punch takes out thearts such as Tyranitar and Abomasnow who are huge threats to rain dance teams. Roost is a good recovery move to help heal itself. u-Turn is for the ever useful scouting that Scizor has always done. The evs are fit for raindance. Max spdef to take special hits better, a bit in attack to hit hard and the rest in Hp.
I called Scizor the game because they are both very vicous and since The Game is a Blood, Scizor is red. Check out The Gmae's new single called Red Nation Feat. Lil Wayne.

Eminem (Zapdos) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Timid (+spd,-atk)
Evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spd
-Rain Dance
-Thunder
-Hidden Power Ice
-Roost​

Zapdos is probably one of our favourite pokemon of all time. Just like Jirachi, it can fit in so many different roles & on a rain dance team it is ever so useful as it insures a good check to pokemon such as vaporeon and suicune. STAB Thunder from this pokemon is probably one of the most powerful special moves in the metagame and it destroys the huge threats which are the aforementioned bulky waters. Hidden Power Ice over Grass because it gives me a pseudo bolt-Beam combo and destroys the opponents dragons. Roost is even more useful on Zapdos because it has a stealth rock weakness.
What would a favourite rapper list be without the legendary Slim Shady?
I called Zapdos Eminem because they are both my favourite right now in their repective things they do. Also Eminem has yellow hair just like Zapdos ;)

Lupe Fiasco (Kingdra) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
Nature: Naughty (+Atk,-spdef)
Evs: 240 Atk/ 252 spatk/ 16 spd
-Rain Dance
-Waterfall
-Draco Meteor
-Hydro Pump​

What would a Ou rain dance team be without Kingdra? This thing is the BEST pokemon under rain. So powerful and it can sweep with physical AND special moves. Rain dance is for manually set up of rain. Waterfall is its best physical STAB which hits very hard in rain. Draco Meteor is just a great all around move that hits almost everything very hard. Hydro Pump is even more powerful than Draco in rain. 16 spd evs are to outrun Scarfed Heatran and the rest are pumped into the two attaking stats for maximum damage.
First off, I bet youare wondering who is Lupe Fiasco. First off he is one of the best rappers right now. Just like Kingdra he is hard to understand and jsut so good.
FINAL WORDS
All in all I find this team very good and very poweful. It might my most succesful team to date. well rate, comment and what you want to this team. Thanks for the Read!​
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...03&bih=500&tbm=isch&ei=cAa_TbndGMHg0QGX_ujBBg

Nice team, I think I've lost to it at least once. I just think you have an electric weakness. Like, Jolteon can come in for free on Zapdos, spam Thunder / Thunderbolt and rape, because nothing on your team enjoys switching into it. Using something like Rotom-A or a bulky grass type might help.

Cool team, I have some changes you might want to consider though. Rotom-W is a superior rain setter to Zapdos in my opinion because he can abuse the rain further thanks to Hydro Pump which essentially becomes a 3rd STAB attack. He has similar typing as well. The lack of recovery isn't that big of a deal because Jirachi can pass Wishes to him quite well thanks to Rotom's ground immunity (and if rain is up, fire resistance).

Rotom-W @ Life Orb | Timid | EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Thunder / Shadow Ball / Hydro Pump / Rain Dance

Damp Rock is an option but I feel that between Crobat and Scizor you'll have a good amount of 8-turn rain setups. That's the only major change I think is necessary, so I'll just nitpick some EV spreads. Crobat wants 248 HP / 40 Def / 76 SpD / 144 Spe. This maximizes his overall bulk and lets him outspeed Scarftar, which could be crucial - either to set up a quick RD before dying or picking it off with U-turn if it's at low health, you never know. The other EV spread I'd like to fix is Kingdra's. Currently everyone sees 'Dra as a Dragon Dancer and goes to their Scarf Flygon to revenge kill it. They'll panick slightly when they see RD over DD but then they'll figure out that they're faster anyways and will just Outrage you for the kill. I recommend using 164 speed EVs to outpace Jolly ScarfGon so you can get the surprise kill and then continue with your sweep. That's all I got for you; good team, good luck!

Also, Eminem is the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)