Rare Item Hunter (leftovers in stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, please specify the IVs for the Pokemon you're offering (not jut right 5 IV but where are those IVs) I'll re-open this when you PM me with that information.

If I can have dibs on a leftovers once you get more I can give you a 31/x/x/31/31/28-30 shiny modest japanese rotom with hp ice for that plus a pp up or two.

Hello, I would like to offer my adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings fletchling. I am interested in any Mega stones you would have to offer,especially Y exclusives. Please let me know if you are interested

unfortunately for you, i just recently received a gale wings ada fletchling 31/31/31/x/31/31 from a trade today. I will try to get more game exclusive mega stones once i have 1 complete set of all the mega stones. and hay i'm only 2 short so hopefully it wont be too long.

Real sorry bro but I didn't see your reply and traded hobo bob.
If there's anything else you want I can try to get it but the rotom's gone. Sorry.

Last edited:
unfortunately i'm not actually looking for froakie and my friend who was got his already XD. if it was ralts instead of froakie with those IVs and nature, i'd do it :)

cmt leftovers. just curious, how long did it take you to get them? took me 5 hours with 5 pickup pokemon lvl 81-100
depending on days. 1 per 2-6 hours normally but there are good times like today when i get 3 in 6 hours but there are bad times like yesterday when i got like 1 in 8 hours....

PS checking thread

hay worker. unless you're willing to part with shinies, i was unable to locate anything on your thread that i particularly wanted. sorry.

PS: sorry for late replay cuz i was trading with someone else

hey i would like a lucky egg if you have one spare... willing to trade some 4-5iv japanese pokemon or other 5iv pokemon if you like
(Aron, shellos, slowpoke, Ferroseed, Riolu, Gible, Ralts(bold/timid), Gastly, Scyther, Mawile, eevee (bold/timid), magicarp, skarmory)

2595-0267-9086

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)