Not open for further replies.

MAMP

MAMP!
Name: Mamp
Metagames Played: ORAS
Foreseeable Inactivity: idk, i have to do homework sometimes

name: Spuds4ever
Metagames Played: all
foreseeable inactivity: will be a bit limited for time between the 29th of March and 12th of April

Pictured above is our team mascot, dice (*not actually playing*)

yo, what's poppin' famiglia, ben here, your friendly representative of what will surely go down in the textbooks amongst the illest of all tier-based premier leagues, right alongside whatever other ones i'm in. we are the fuc boi meme squadron (ft.slurpluff); we play hard, meme hard, and are composed of nothing but the truest of fedora toters. we in the meme squadron are capable of watching shovel dog without shedding a single tear, b.c we know our salt reserves are best exercised on obscurist sub-reddits and our next bag of cool ranch dorritos. if you think you're fuc boi material, post up at #edgyteens, and we will test to make sure you're 100 proof, in manners including (but not necessarily limited to):
  • an extensive background check (prestige, no-scoping ratio, etc.)
  • ladder requirement of at least 1400 on the pokemon showdown rarelyused ladder
  • determination of your opinion on user: chimpact

best of luck, and thank you all for your time. oh, and my dad works for smogon, and if you say bad things about me, i'll get him to ban you.

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
name: Robert Alfons/Fagtron/King of Memes/The One and Only King of Memes/The Holy and Almighty King of Memes/God
Metagames Played: all but BW1
foreseeable inactivity: I have exams in May so I won't be too active in that month (can maybe play sometimes then but don't count on me playing everything then)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: srk1214
Metagames Played: BW2 RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

c'mon shake and llamas. one of you should grab this undefeated space jammer.

Name: yagura
Metagames Played: BW2 RU / XY RU / ORAS RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: will die in the middle of may rip :(

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Name: scRUb league champion, glassglaceon, "a**glaceon", glass, halfrican american, token black guy, darkth innovader, black boii, milk chocolate, matt irl, deus ex mattchina, lc guy who isnt trash at other metas and isnt named blarajan, kaleidoscope, "the epitome of full retard" and many other names
Metagames Played: BW2 RU, XY RU, ORAS RU
Forseeable inactivity: ill win every week by activity dw

if llamas would buy me for 45k (which he would) then you should too !

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Rowan
Metagames Played: BW2, XY, ORAS
Foreseeable Inactivity: nop

undefeated in RUPL last season

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Name: Mael
Metagames Played: BW1 RU, BW2 RU, XY RU, ORAS RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)