Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 244 Atk / 76 speed / 188 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Superpower
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
- Outrage

Flygon can survive 134 on type dragon clawFlygon is a combination of Latios and infernape Dragon and fire moves.u-turn+headsmash beats clefable just u-turn+aqua tail beats Gliscor.Fire blast is for steel and grass.types U-turn->earthquake beats Blissey.Fire blast beats metagross and breeloom Fire blast is also helpful against skarmory ferrothorn and scizor. U-turn can also be combined with arcanine's intimidate and registeel's status moves.

Smash U (Relicanth) @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 108 HP / 200 Atk / 200 Def
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Head Smash
- Aqua Tail
- Bounce

Relicanth is your physically defensive and offensive wall. high defense complements intimidate reflect and Protect and good typing the (protect+burn/poison)(paralysis+hex) Head Smash handles clefairy/dragonite. aqua tail beats ground and steelix. +Hex or Status Plus hex helps the whole team KO best. Protect/aqua tail(no stealth rock) helps against mamoswine and fighting types with burn/poison. paralysis from bounce goes through magic bounce.

Arcanine @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs:160 HP / 108 Atk / 240 SpD
Sassy nature
- Outrage
- Overheat
- extreme speed
- Snarl

Arcanine is a specially defensive pokemon with offensive and defensive tech its your jack of all trades pokemon
Extreme speed in the build allows it to hit hard and respond to fast pokemon. The build uses for the highest special defense for assault vest while still packing stat lower moves like snarl so it can beat even water types with wall the only downside is that it cannot heal. outrage is your wall breaker though watch for fairy types.

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Rest
- Fly
- Curse

This is your specially defensive mega that can also play Quickly. Curse hits fairys hard when it hits. Roost allows Aerodactyl to stall on deffenesive foes fly helps against fighting teams. fly is base 180 strong as sky attack Fly hits fairies hard especially after curse and rest removes status. Reflect allows Aerodactyl to defensively Wall off Physical moves. Rest gets rid of burn poison and paralysis which all would be hazardous with curse.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Rest
- toxic

Registeel hits boosters with siesmic toss and Thunder wave can help you setup slower pokemon toxic+rest is for damage and you can hit switchers with seismic toss registeel is status and recovery and decent damage on walls. with intimidate will-o-wisp and reflect it can get really hard to knock it out physically and arcanine/relicanth/rotom/flygon/aerodactyl can all hit off of thunder wave and damage opponents.

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
-hex
- volt switch
- Leaf Storm
- Will-O-Wisp
Hex is used to increase damage against steel types who wall your otherwise strongest move leaf storm hits water and ground types hard volt switch is for scarmory and is great with the speed as a first pokemon aswell. Wil-o-wisp ruins physical pokemon and inflicts some damage. if they are guts leaf storm can knock them out. high defense allows Rotom to survive physical attackers and come back with pain split or wil-o-wisp on switch. thunder wave hits fire types and sets up flygon. Arcanine->Rotom-Mow leaf storm beats mamoswine

Last edited:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)