Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Physical tank, Spiker, Spinner, kills Maggy. what more can you want?

Tauros (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ghost]

Regular Tauros, Fire Blast for Skarm. I prefer Double-Edge over Return because of the fact that it's much more powerful, and I really don't mind the HP loss. EVs are so it can outspeed pokemon with 309 speed. I don't want max anyway.

Gengar (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Spd / 244 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

My best special sweeper, Hypnosis anything, Sub 3 times, the EV spread makes it 3 not 4, then almost anything is OHKOed/2HKOed(this is why i used forry), Spikes help it on TTar and friends.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

My Dragonite version of McGar, It has no speed IVs btw, I enjoy having it slower than most, so it can sub and actually use focus punch more that way.

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 96 HP / 172 Def / 20 Spd / 120 SAtk / 100 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf

Marvel Scale is win, survives almost anything. My main tank.

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Blissey counter, sweeper. HP Bug obviously for celebi, Aerial Ace for Hera/Breloom. It's speed makes it just ownage.

Thanks in advance. ^_^

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Subpetaya Gar isn't really great unless you can assuredly take out a special tank, and Dugtrio isn't a Blissey counter. Too many carry Ice Beam, so you'd have to bank on a Thunder Wave variant. Even if it is carrying T-Wave, you still have Snorlax or Regice to deal with. Tbh, I'd slap Explosion on Gar so it can set up for another special sweeper or to set up for Duggie switch in to clean up the mess.

Back to the Regice business. Having Forry as your only safe switch in against it (I see the SDef EVs) would probably mean you're aiming to Explode on it if it wants to stay in and fool around while you Spike. If that does happen, you have no physical wall and a spinner moves unopposed for the rest of the game. Consider Snorlax over Tauros for that matter. Gives you a solid special wall and uses Fire Blast better if you want it. Also provides a solution to the Zapdos issue you have.

I'd use Toxic over Ice Beam on Milotic. Salamence won't touch you with Marvel Scale and Toxic screws it anyway. But that's me, as I always considered a Milotic without a status move/Light Screen dead weight.

Forretress is a poor leadoff IMO, btw. Try Gar or Milotic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)