Gen 1 Rate my New Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a thread below this. But some idiot locked it!

I made a new Yellow game and did the glitch to get max stats.

In-game, I like to use Pokemon that I like the sprites of. Of course, stats and other factors go into play when it comes to the team I choose too.

---Gengar
1. Thunderbolt
2. Hypnosis
3. Mega Drain
4. Explosion

Gengar was one of my favorite Pokemon in GEN 1/2 (I never went beyond these) growing up, and still is! Hypnosis doesn't hit much, but at least Gengar is faster than Jynx and Exeggutor!

---Snorlax
1. Body Slam
2. Earthquake
3. Blizzard
4. Self-Destruct

Like the GEN 2 Starter-lax ('cept Fire Blast replaced Blizzard), here to do big boy damage and blow up (what else)!

---Persian
1. Slash
2. Thunderbolt
3. Bubblebeam
4. Hyper Beam

The only normal Pokemon that can use Slash. Why not take advantage of it? Of course, Bubblebeam is for Rhydon/Golem!! I put Thunderbolt on there because it's recommended.

---Dragonite
1. Wrap
2. Agility
3. Blizzard
4. Hyper Beam

I don't know if this moveset fits my team. Snorlax and Persian are good for sweeping per se...right!? I kinda want to change it to Lance's moveset: Blizzard-Fire Blast-Hyper Beam-Thunder (just because it covers a lot of types). Advice?

---Mew
1. Thunder Wave
2. Reflect
3. Soft-Boiled
4. Transform

Stole this shit from someone on GameFAQs. I don't know how to utilize it though!

---Raichu
1. Thunder
2. Surf
3. Mega Kick
4. Reflect

Reflect for defense (since Raichu's is so poor); Mega Kick for grass-types! The rest is obvious (not that any of this isn't).

RMT!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)