Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Tyranitar is the sand setter for this team allowing dracozolt and exadrill to get sand rush.
acts as a bulky special wall to wall Heatran volcarona and Kyurem mostly.
sets up rocks and also spreads toxic around the opposing team.

Slowbro @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Future Sight
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Teleport

Slowbro is for being a Regenerator pivot with teleport.
acts as the teams physical wall.
water resist so the team doesn't get counter by other waters.

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

excadrill is to get hazards off the field.
great sand storm sweeper.
with a swords dance it can set up and sweep teams.

Dracozolt @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 120 Atk / 136 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

dracozolt is a mixed set to deal with all its counters.
relies on reads but if reads happen it preforms amazing.
this set hit almost the whole metagame with for super effective dmg.

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

mamoswine is physical wall breaker and does so much dmg.
mainly on the team to allow zolt to sweep
deals with chomp and lando t with ice shard

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Moonblast

lele is a special wall breaker.
can even break through bliss with shock.
it also has a grass move to help with water types more and rock types.

Last edited:
hi! Nice team but there are a few things you need to improve on or change.

First please read RMT rules it states that you need at least 3 lines of description for EACH mon in your team.

Second Kyurem :kyurem: and Volcarona :volcarona: are not immune to sand chip so they will slowly damaged from it and will be swept off by enemy sweepers. Also your Tyranitar :tyranitar: set is not good, as it's main strength is atttack and will get you nowhere with special attacks and a bad EV spread. I suggest a more bulky and specially defensive set for Tyranitar which I have provided below.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SpD / 40 Spe
Careful Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake

It's role is to set Sandstorm and leave behind Stealth Rock and Toxic so that it will be easier to pick off your opponents at the end of the battle. Crunch and Earthquake are self explanatory as they are it's STAB.

Next almost all of your mons except Corviknight are either sweepers or wallbreakers and provide no defense. you should find mons that will provide a defensive backbone. I suggest putting in a Heatran :heatran: for Volcarona, a good versatile mon that can back up your Excadrill :excadrill: and Dracozolt :dracozolt:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpD / 120 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Flash Cannon

This Heatran is specially defensive, so it can handle mons like Tapu Lele and Volcarona. Leftovers for a little longevity, a calm nature for boosted special defense. The moveset is pretty simple, with Magma Storm and Earth Power being it's primary moves with Taunt to disrupt setters. The last move I put Toxic or Flash Cannon because I felt that both were good.

Reactions: eu

First please read RMT rules it states that you need at least 3 lines of description for EACH mon in your team.

Second Kyurem :kyurem: and Volcarona :volcarona: are not immune to sand chip so they will slowly damaged from it and will be swept off by enemy sweepers. Also your Tyranitar :tyranitar: set is not good, as it's main strength is atttack and will get you nowhere with special attacks and a bad EV spread. I suggest a more bulky and specially defensive set for Tyranitar which I have provided below.

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Careful Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake

It's role is to set Sandstorm and leave behind Stealth Rock and Toxic so that it will be easier to pick off your opponents at the end of the battle. Crunch and Earthquake are self explanatory as they are it's STAB.

Next almost all of your mons except Corviknight are either sweepers or wallbreakers and provide no defense. you should find mons that will provide a defensive backbone. I suggest putting in a Heatran :heatran: for Volcarona, a good versatile mon that can back up your Excadrill :excadrill: and Dracozolt :dracozolt:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Flash Cannon

This Heatran is specially defensive, so it can handle mons like Tapu Lele and Volcarona. Leftovers for a little longevity, a calm nature for boosted special defense. The moveset is pretty simple, with Magma Storm and Earth Power being it's primary moves with Taunt to disrupt setters. The last move I put Toxic or Flash Cannon because I felt that both were good.
wouldn't you run stone edge instead of eq since tyranitar's part rock type?

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
Your sand team is incredibly vulnerable to water types, which could prove to be an issue when running against Urshifu rapid and I strongly oppose the Heatran suggestion. You're gonna stack up weaknesses to fightting, water and ground in that case

I suggest going for max spd :Tyranitar:. No fancy evs. Only mas hp and max spd. A perfect partner for this Tyranitar set is :Slowking:, who can mostly stave off most special attackers except Dragapult and Volcarona, both of which Tyranitar does

Go for body press on :Corviknight:, remove defog in favor of body press. I'll expand on this in just a second but you won't need defog. Also, if you wanna use u turn on it, go with relaxed nature. You want to have the slow u turns so you have the switch advantage

I did say I would expand on the defog and to that, I suggest replacing rock slide for rapid spin on :Excadrill:. Item is okay but without adamant life orb, your rock slides won't bother anything that much and you are mostly gonna run into Zapdos or other metal birds, both of which Dracozolt disposes of. Having rapid spin would mean you won't have to concede your own hazards when removing your enemy's. Also, consider using :Skarmory: over :Corviknight: just for the spikes

Lastly, remove Volcarona and replace it with another wallbreaker. Volcarona isn't particularly good on sand because Excadrill already serves with a sweeper. It doesn't even have to be a wall breaker on this slot. It can even be another defensive mon like Tangrowth or something. On this slot, my strongest suggestion is :Tapu Lele: as it gives you a way to contest the terrain against Rillaboom. It's not a counter to Rilla but at least they check each other

The defensive core of metal bird, Tyranitar and Slowking will not be able to cover all of the metagame threats and they don't have to. They're only supposed to give you some kind of breathing room to bring in your offensive mons. You have to respond with offense on a sand team. You can't go 'oh I'm gonna wall the living shit out of you'. You will never win in that way

So, your last team will look like this

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Sand Stream
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Last Out
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake / Ice Beam / Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Sand Rush
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Dracozolt @ Life Orb
Sand Rush
120 Atk / 136 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Bolt Beak
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Pressure
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Roost
- U turn
- Brave Bird
- Body Press

Slowking @ Heavy Duty Boots
Regenerator
252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Teleport
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Future Sight

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Psychic Surge
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast

Note that it doesn't have to be Tapu Lele on the final slot. As I said earlier, this is merely my strongest suggestion because of the benefits of its terrain, which contests Rillaboom's and prevents you from losing to priority moves from Bisharp, Weavile or even aqua jets

[\hide]

You could run Stone Edge over Crunch. EQ is Tyranitar's STAB and a crucial move for it.
Eq is not stab lol ttar is a rock type.
For tyranitar you want:
Thunder wave
Rock blast
Stealth rock
Earthquake/fire blast/ice beam (depends on. Who threatens your team, fire blast for steel, eq for heatran nidoking etc, ice beam for lando and garchomp

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Careful Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Flash Cannon

[/Q

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Careful Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Flash Cannon

[/QUO

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Careful Nature
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic / Flash Cannon

i made some changes to the team

Your sand team is incredibly vulnerable to water types, which could prove to be an issue when running against Urshifu rapid and I strongly oppose the Heatran suggestion. You're gonna stack up weaknesses to fightting, water and ground in that case

I suggest going for max spd :Tyranitar:. No fancy evs. Only mas hp and max spd. A perfect partner for this Tyranitar set is :Slowking:, who can mostly stave off most special attackers except Dragapult and Volcarona, both of which Tyranitar does

Go for body press on :Corviknight:, remove defog in favor of body press. I'll expand on this in just a second but you won't need defog. Also, if you wanna use u turn on it, go with relaxed nature. You want to have the slow u turns so you have the switch advantage

I did say I would expand on the defog and to that, I suggest replacing rock slide for rapid spin on :Excadrill:. Item is okay but without adamant life orb, your rock slides won't bother anything that much and you are mostly gonna run into Zapdos or other metal birds, both of which Dracozolt disposes of. Having rapid spin would mean you won't have to concede your own hazards when removing your enemy's. Also, consider using :Skarmory: over :Corviknight: just for the spikes

Lastly, remove Volcarona and replace it with another wallbreaker. Volcarona isn't particularly good on sand because Excadrill already serves with a sweeper. It doesn't even have to be a wall breaker on this slot. It can even be another defensive mon like Tangrowth or something. On this slot, my strongest suggestion is :Tapu Lele: as it gives you a way to contest the terrain against Rillaboom. It's not a counter to Rilla but at least they check each other

The defensive core of metal bird, Tyranitar and Slowking will not be able to cover all of the metagame threats and they don't have to. They're only supposed to give you some kind of breathing room to bring in your offensive mons. You have to respond with offense on a sand team. You can't go 'oh I'm gonna wall the living shit out of you'. You will never win in that way

So, your last team will look like this

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Sand Stream
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Last Out
- Rock Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake / Ice Beam / Fire Blast

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Sand Rush
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Dracozolt @ Life Orb
Sand Rush
120 Atk / 136 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Bolt Beak
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor

Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet
Pressure
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Roost
- U turn
- Brave Bird
- Body Press

Slowking @ Heavy Duty Boots
Regenerator
252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Teleport
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Future Sight

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Psychic Surge
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast

Note that it doesn't have to be Tapu Lele on the final slot. As I said earlier, this is merely my strongest suggestion because of the benefits of its terrain, which contests Rillaboom's and prevents you from losing to priority moves from Bisharp, Weavile or even aqua jets

[\hide]
thx for the feed back using lele now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)