Move 3Toxic Spikes
Move 4Haze
ItemBlack Sludge

AbilityRegenerator
NatureBold
EVs252 HP
232 Def
24 SpD

Usage : Planning to use initially to lay toxic spikes and stall out dealing initial damage to opponents first Pokemon. Also using Scald to try and create burn when health gets dropped switch into another wall and have regenerator restore some HP.

[URL="http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite"][/URL]

Dragonite

Move 1Dragon Dance
Move 2Outrage
Move 3Extreme Speed
Move 4Earthquake
ItemLum Berry
AbilityMultiscale
NatureAdamant
EVs252 Atk
4 Def
252 Spe

Usage : Gonna be used as a late game sweeper once all of Dragonites potential checks or counters have been weakened or Koed. Also need to make sure Hazards are removed before having dragonite in the game due to Multi Scale.

Alakazam

Move 1Psychic
Move 2Focus Blast
Move 3Shadow Ball
Move 4Encore

ItemLife Orb
AbilityMagic Guard
NatureTimid
EVs4 Def
252 SpA
252 Spe

Usage : also gonna be a late game sweeper but instead of dragonites Attack stat hoping to use alakazam to take down any Spec Def Walls. Also use encore to try and trap stall teams or potential sweepers into having the ability to only use one move.

Clefable
Move 1Stealth Rock
Move 2Moonblast
Move 3Thunder Wave

Move 4Soft-Boiled
ItemLeftovers
AbilityMagic Guard
NatureCalm
EVs252 HP
172 Def
84 SpD

Usage : Mainly gonna use as a stealth rock setter and also looking to slow down potential sweepers with thunder wave. Also Clefable has decent bulk and still hit decently hard.

Mega Scizor

Move 1Swords Dance
Move 2Roost
Move 3Bullet Punch
Move 4
U-turn
ItemScizorite
AbilityLight Metal
NatureAdamant
EVs
  • 248 HP
  • 16 Atk
  • 60 Def
  • 124 SpD
  • 60 Spe

Usage: Looking for more this scizor to be able to take some hits as well as using U-Turn will allow me to switch in other sweepers if need be. Also using him more to check fairy and ice for late game dragonite sweeps.

Chansey

Move 1Toxic

Move 2
Soft-Boiled
Move 3Seismic Toss
Move 4Heal Bell

Item
Eviolite
AbilityNatural Cure
NatureBold
EVs

• 4 HP
  • 252 Def
  • 252 SpD

Usage : Planning to use chansey to mainly tank and spread status effects to sweepers trying to shorten sweeps. Chose not to use wish i feel as though that clues to opposing players a switch in is coming.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)