Monotype Razzle Dazzle Salazzle (peak #1 - 1863)

Razzle Dazzle (Salazzle) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Corrosion
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Flamethrower
- Disable
- Toxic

ban (Toxapex) @ Icium Z
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

UB Symbiont (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 56 HP / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]

no... (Muk-Alola) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Brick Break

Brave Bat (Crobat) @ Payapa Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 208 HP / 40 Atk / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

sage mode (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 172 HP / 212 Def / 28 SpD / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Hello, I finally decided to do one of these. It's obviously my first RMT so bear with me. some know me as many "architect" related alts mainly in the mono type tier. This was a team I used way back last year, well 3/4 months ago and quite frankly it might be outdated now, but regardless, I wanted share. The whole concept started with salazzle. I simply wanted to use salazzle (shoutout to A Certain Guy, or An Uncertain Guy - his ladder alts). That's it. Salazzle with the ability corrosion has the power to poison any mon in the tier. (who doesn't like seeing a pex or cele go down to toxic ;) ). With the particular set I wanted, i figured it would not work on mono fire, given fire's.."weaknesses". So i went the route of poison. I have use various types in the monotype tier but it was my first time using poison. So I did a lot of learning along the way. To my surprise, I actually peaked (albeit briefly), maybe it just caught everyone by surprise. Who knows. That said, let's begin.

EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Flamethrower
- Disable
- Toxic

Salazzle is the main star of the show. And I wanted to use this particular set. And to be quite honest, this 6-0s steel. You get the poison on heatran, most usually go for earth power, disable that, and then you slowly wear it down. Steel can hardly break through with the combination of salazzle and its partners in crime. I did play around with protect instead of disable, but disable particularly crippled choiced locked mons, and then it becomes mind games. Or you can be a mad man and go with no attacks, which i definitely do not recommend. 248 hps for maximum bulk and more stealth rock switch ins, and obviously max speed. Salazzle also wins the poison mirror most times as you'll see in a replay below.

ban (Toxapex) @ Icium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

ahh., toxapex. I have very conflicted feelings on this mon but that's not what this is about. My take is, if you have the option to run cele or this beast, do so. It's your standard defensive pex. Earlier I went with black sludge but over time i changed to z haze. And one mon forced me to do so. Taunt Kommo-o. Z haze removes boosts and brings back pex to full etc regardless of being taunted. I also found it worked too in other situations where mons had boosted to scary levels. You could definitely run black sludge yes, but I just preferred the security of Z haze. And between regen and recover, you should mostly be good for HP. It should be noted that Scizor and Bisharp have 0 chance against this particular pex, so you don't have to rely on burn.

UB Symbiont (Nihilego) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 56 HP / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Yes, that is scarf rocks. I played with a lot of nihi sets. Fact is speed control was necessary. And nihi is better than nido in the aspect that it can snowball, giving poison a premier offensive threat. T spikes are a fundamental aspect of using poison, and so vs most teams affected by poison, you hardly need rocks, and usually they will be forced to defog anyways, if they get rocks up because t spikes is a game changer. Vs flying, nihi forces so many switches that you can easily get up rocks. And with steel, the combination of walls plus salazzle break through them. Both stabs are necessary imo, which leaves one slot. Initially i went with dazzling gleam (for dragons) and the aforementioned kommo-o, but over time I switched to hp ice, to guarantee kos vs ground. Again, i find its match up based. Nihi is ev'd that way to take 1 earth power from max special attack timid heatran from full. I made that adjustment after a few matchups vs fire.

Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Brick Break

Standard Assault vest muk. aka the psychic killer. Nothing ground breaking here. I choose brick break as last move to stop screens during a time when many offensive teams were reliant on screens (fairy psychic etc). Muk is crucial in the psychic matchup and can be worn down so dont even bring it on on a lati (to be tricked, draco'd) unless you have to.

EVs: 208 HP / 40 Atk / 68 Def / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

Crobat apart from being a ground immunity is also crucial for the psychic matchup, particularly vs gallade. Brave Bird with those attack evs ko gallade after rocks. Payapa berry if the opponent zen's or psycho cuts on the switch in to gallade. I also found it useful in situations where people went for a psychic move and i need a last minute defog or something. If you dont however run icium z on pex, you could choose to run flyinium z on this. With it's speed tier, Crobat usually prevented passive mons from being annoying or mons from setting up with a fast taunt. That's why i went with that over u-turn or any other utility move. (not to mention preventing defogging t spikes away)

EVs: 172 HP / 212 Def / 28 SpD / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Lastly we have poison's premier mega, Venusaur. Sometimes I ran leech seed over sludge bomb. sludge bomb was usually for the fairy matchup or vs other venusaurs anyways. hidden power fire mainly in case my checks to scizor where reduced. And Giga Drain for grass stab vs water which can be otherwise troublesome. What's important with this venusaur is the speed ev spread. It outspeeds Jolly azu (an increasing set) and speed creeps (optional), other mons that run 219 speed. Fairy can still be scary, and azu can ko venusaur after rocks with return, after a belly drum.

So there you have it. I dont know how it will perform in the current meta, what I do know is, even I was surprised at how it propelled me to the top. It really just started with wanting to use Salazzle.

Threats.
Dragons. Dragons. Dragons. Whats the switch into banded outrage from dragonite, or specs Draco from a Hydra?? none. Dragons were the most difficult matchup by fair.
Water too. Yes, Venusaur can be worn down between pex, mantine and empoleon. It also doesnt help that you have only 8 synthesis pp. Add to the fact that Pex can absorb your tspikes, and nihi cant really get up rocks for free. I found certain water matchups difficult. Psychic was winnable as long as crobat and Muk were in the picture. I hardly had any issues with psychic, and was mostly confident going into other matchups.

Below are the screenshots of peak and some replays. Hopefully this was a decent enough RMT. I visit the time once in a while now, feel free to comment post etc.
Peak

Replays
Vs Psychic https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-825169757
Vs Ice https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-836773809
Vs Flying https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-836802307
Vs Bug https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837330991
Vs Fighting https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-836821815
Vs Ghost https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-836830899
Vs Psychic https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837129068
Vs Dark https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837137370
Vs Ground https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837149354
Vs Electric https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837153746
Vs Water https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-823312879
Vs Psychic https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837315175
Vs Psychic https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837718710
Vs Normal https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-837788277
Vs Steel https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-823763391
Vs Steel https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-823875345
Vs Fairy https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-824611473
Vs Poison https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-825157777

Attachments

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Introduction
Hey TheArchitect_, I like Salazzle in the current metagame, due to it being so good against bulkier teams which are ever-so-prevalent in Monotype right now. There were few minor tweaks that I tried to make without changing your already solid team base but still improve matchups. One thing I would suggest when posting an RMT is when you have EVs that are not standard, posting explanations on them, allowing people to understand better what it is. However, I was able to piece together Crobats EVs were specifically designed to take on Mega Gallade, still unsure of what Mega Venusaur's Defensive EVs are for, however. Without further ado, let's get into the team!!

Major Changes
Nidoking > Nihilego
>

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

The main reason for this change is that simply put; I feel like Nidoking is simply more important on Poison teams for many reasons. A few of the being it is the better wallbreaker and Stealth Rock setter, if you can only have one of them, and provides the team with an Electric immunity. So since Nidoking covers Stealth Rock, this set is mainly to patch up holes left by taking out Nihilego, which was mainly the Flying matchup. This set allows Nidoking to have the probable best coverage for the team as Earth Power is easily its most spammable attack, allowing it to hit big threats such as Heatran once its Air Balloon is popped, while Boltbeam is unresisted coverage that does great in nearly every matchup. I also chose not to run Fire-type coverage on Nidoking since the team already has access to Salazzle, and while it is not quite as powerful as Nidoking it still beats the appropriate Steel-types that Nidoking does with that coverage. Ice Beam + Earth Power also allows Nidoking to put in a decent amount of work in the Ground matchup, being able to take on Pokemon like Hippowdon, Mega Steelix, and Adamant Excadrill outside of sand, while also being able to pressure the standard Water teams defensive core more easily. Overall these reasons are why I firmly believe that Nidoking is better than Nihilego on Salazzle teams.

Minor Changes
Substitute+Toxic Salazzle > Disable Toxic Salazzle

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

The most simple change to this spread was it EVs, 252 HP investment does not matter when counting in Stealth Rock damage thanks to Black Sludge, this is I guess more of a preference thing, but there is no actual beneficial reason to use 248 investment in HP. The main change to the set is Protect > Disable; this was for a few simple reasons. Firstly, since you are using Toxic on Salazzle and Toxapex provides Toxic Spikes support the most obvious and reason using Protect is better, simply because it allows you to stall out the damage that Toxic will incur. This also allows Salazzle to somewhat also remedy its access to no reliable recovery, by giving it Protect it can always recover health with Black Sludge. The other reason to use Protect over Disable is quite simply because it is a gimmick that should only work once, while Protect is more consistent through all battles.

Mega Venusaur's EV Spread

EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Here is the big reason why I say including what specific EVs do allows viewers to see what the Pokemon does easier, there weren't even any clues as to what the Defensive investment does, so I changed it to be more beneficial to my knowledge. I made sure Mega Venusaur still outspeed any Azumarill variant, however then I just made Mega Venusaur as physically bulky as I possible. There is no actual reason to arbitrarily run non-max investment HP and then randomly 28 SpD, the reason this was used was in early gen when Mega Alakazam was dominant on Psychic teams due to the lack thereof other Mega Pokemon. However Alolan Muk more than easily deals with every Alakazam variant with ease.

Alolan Muk
(Fire Blast > Brick Break)

Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

On that note about not running 28 Special Defense on Mega Venusaur, Alolan Muk on Poison teams should always carry Fire Blast. This does a few things for the team, one alongside no Fire coverage on Nidoking, it helps Salazzle break down Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, but also it allows Alolan Muk always to beat Focus Sash Counter Alakazam, which can otherwise be very annoying for Muk to deal with, needing to sack Muk to bring Alakazam down to its last health before it retaliates with Counter. However since sacking your Psychic immunity is a bad idea, this change should vastly improve your matchup against pretty much ever Psychic team.

Crobat's EV Spread

EVs: 208 HP / 48 Atk / 60 Def / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

This is a very simple change as I was just shifting around 8 EVs from Defense into Attack. Since this Crobat set is so set on beating Mega Gallade, which is fine since it is a very large nuisance to Poison teams I figured it would be helpful if you could always OHKO Mega Gallade after Stealth Rock chip. So that is exactly what those eight extra EVs in Attack do, that seems so small but really can make a huge difference in the Psychic- and Fighting-type matchups. The extra Defense EVs loss also does not matter since they don't affect the outcome and damage input of Psycho Cut or Zen Headbutt, which the latter is way more common.

Calcs to support this change:
48 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade-Mega: 260-308 (93.8 - 111.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
40 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade-Mega: 258-306 (93.1 - 110.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Toxapex's EV Spread

ban (Toxapex) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Icium Z Toxapex while interesting isn't very necessary and while useful in a one-time burst not as useful as Black Sludge recovery, which in tandem with Regenerator makes it such an amazing wall. This is a general change, and while not meant to improve a very certain matchup it overall will be more useful. However, I have made a few tweaks to the EV spread. Increasing in popularity and an ever-present threat to Poison teams is Z-Happy Hour Jirachi. What this spread does is allows Toxapex to tank +1 Psychic from full health then Haze away Jirachi's boosts, allowing it to be dealt with more ease, since it pretty much is a wrap when it sets up otherwise.

Jirachi Calc:
+1 252 SpA Jirachi Psychic vs. 252 HP / 76 SpD Toxapex: 254-302 (83.5 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Conclusion

Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Overall this was a fairly solid team to rate and a good take on Salazzle Poison with only a few minor tweaks here and there and one team slot change. Best of luck continuing to ladder and I hope you find success with the changes I have made here. Anyway, if you have any questions let me know, I'm maroon on PS! and maroon#9782 on discord and wouldn't mind answering any potential questions, comments, or concerns!

Last edited:
Introduction
Hey TheArchitect_, I like Salazzle in the current metagame, due to it being so good against bulkier teams which are ever-so-prevalent in Monotype right now. There were few minor tweaks that I tried to make without changing your already solid team base but still improve matchups. One thing I would suggest when posting an RMT is when you have EVs that are not standard, posting explanations on them, allowing people to understand better what it is. However, I was able to piece together Crobats EVs were specifically designed to take on Mega Gallade, still unsure of what Mega Venusaur's Defensive EVs are for, however. Without further ado, let's get into the team!!

Major Changes
Nidoking > Nihilego
>

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

The main reason for this change is that simply put; I feel like Nidoking is simply more important on Poison teams for many reasons. A few of the being it is the better wallbreaker and Stealth Rock setter, if you can only have one of them, and provides the team with an Electric immunity. So since Nidoking covers Stealth Rock, this set is mainly to patch up holes left by taking out Nihilego, which was mainly the Flying matchup. This set allows Nidoking to have the probable best coverage for the team as Earth Power is easily its most spammable attack, allowing it to hit big threats such as Heatran once its Air Balloon is popped, while Boltbeam is unresisted coverage that does great in nearly every matchup. I also chose not to run Fire-type coverage on Nidoking since the team already has access to Salazzle, and while it is not quite as powerful as Nidoking it still beats the appropriate Steel-types that Nidoking does with that coverage. Ice Beam + Earth Power also allows Nidoking to put in a decent amount of work in the Ground matchup, being able to take on Pokemon like Hippowdon, Mega Steelix, and Adamant Excadrill outside of sand, while also being able to pressure the standard Water teams defensive core more easily. Overall these reasons are why I firmly believe that Nidoking is better than Nihilego on Salazzle teams.

Minor Changes
Substitute+Toxic Salazzle > Disable Toxic Salazzle

Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

The most simple change to this spread was it EVs, 252 HP investment does not matter when counting in Stealth Rock damage thanks to Black Sludge, this is I guess more of a preference thing, but there is no actual beneficial reason to use 248 investment in HP. The main change to the set is Protect > Disable; this was for a few simple reasons. Firstly, since you are using Toxic on Salazzle and Toxapex provides Toxic Spikes support the most obvious and reason using Protect is better, simply because it allows you to stall out the damage that Toxic will incur. This also allows Salazzle to somewhat also remedy its access to no reliable recovery, by giving it Protect it can always recover health with Black Sludge. The other reason to use Protect over Disable is quite simply because it is a gimmick that should only work once, while Protect is more consistent through all battles.

Mega Venusaur's EV Spread

Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Here is the big reason why I say including what specific EVs do allows viewers to see what the Pokemon does easier, there weren't even any clues as to what the Defensive investment does, so I changed it to be more beneficial to my knowledge. I made sure Mega Venusaur still outspeed any Azumarill variant, however then I just made Mega Venusaur as physically bulky as I possible. There is no actual reason to arbitrarily run non-max investment HP and then randomly 28 SpD, the reason this was used was in early gen when Mega Alakazam was dominant on Psychic teams due to the lack thereof other Mega Pokemon. However Alolan Muk more than easily deals with every Alakazam variant with ease.

Alolan Muk
(Fire Blast > Brick Break)

Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

On that note about not running 28 Special Defense on Mega Venusaur, Alolan Muk on Poison teams should always carry Fire Blast. This does a few things for the team, one alongside no Fire coverage on Nidoking, it helps Salazzle break down Pokemon such as Ferrothorn and Mega Scizor, but also it allows Alolan Muk always to beat Focus Sash Counter Alakazam, which can otherwise be very annoying for Muk to deal with, needing to sack Muk to bring Alakazam down to its last health before it retaliates with Counter. However since sacking your Psychic immunity is a bad idea, this change should vastly improve your matchup against pretty much ever Psychic team.

Crobat's EV Spread

Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

This is a very simple change as I was just shifting around 8 EVs from Defense into Attack. Since this Crobat set is so set on beating Mega Gallade, which is fine since it is a very large nuisance to Poison teams I figured it would be helpful if you could always OHKO Mega Gallade after Stealth Rock chip. So that is exactly what those eight extra EVs in Attack do, that seems so small but really can make a huge difference in the Psychic- and Fighting-type matchups. The extra Defense EVs loss also does not matter since they don't affect the outcome and damage input of Psycho Cut or Zen Headbutt, which the latter is way more common.

Calcs to support this change:
48 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade-Mega: 260-308 (93.8 - 111.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
40 Atk Crobat Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gallade-Mega: 258-306 (93.1 - 110.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Toxapex's EV Spread

Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Icium Z Toxapex while interesting isn't very necessary and while useful in a one-time burst not as useful as Black Sludge recovery, which in tandem with Regenerator makes it such an amazing wall. This is a general change, and while not meant to improve a very certain matchup it overall will be more useful. However, I have made a few tweaks to the EV spread. Increasing in popularity and an ever-present threat to Poison teams is Z-Happy Hour Jirachi. What this spread does is allows Toxapex to tank +1 Psychic from full health then Haze away Jirachi's boosts, allowing it to be dealt with more ease, since it pretty much is a wrap when it sets up otherwise.

Jirachi Calc:
+1 252 SpA Jirachi Psychic vs. 252 HP / 76 SpD Toxapex: 254-302 (83.5 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Conclusion

Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Substitute
- Protect

Bold Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast

Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Overall this was a fairly solid team to rate and a good take on Salazzle Poison with only a few minor tweaks here and there and one team slot change. Best of luck continuing to ladder and I hope you find success with the changes I have made here. Anyway, if you have any questions let me know, I'm maroon on PS! and maroon#9782 on discord and wouldn't mind answering any potential questions, comments, or concerns!
hey much appreciated for the feedback! Yea i think i like most of the changes you suggested. As for the Venu spread, I had made a mental note to explain the evs, but somewhere along the line I got carried away and it seemed like I was already writing too much. To be honest tho, other than the speed evs, I can't quite remember why I made it that way, so it's more than likely I'll change to your suggested spread.
Yea I knew Pex was beginning to run some spdef for Jirachi and co, like i said, it was about 3 months ago, so some parts of the team could be considered outdated or needing adjustments, I actually have 1 or 2 changes I'd make myself. So thanks again.
And yes, the Bat was designed specifically for Gallade which can otherwise run through the team. Thanks for doing a better job than I did in regards to calcs.
Apart from screens, one of the reason why i decided not to go with fire blast on Muk (also apart from the fact that I absolutely despise missing), was because of fire coverage on Salazzle and "Venusaur". Sash Alakazam could be dealt with (at the expense of about 40% of Muk's health), by first attacking with brick break. At least that was what I did in those scenarios. I suppose you could argue that sacrificing almost 50% of Muk's health to deal with Alakazam is nonoptimal.
Lastly, I found the lack of volt switch immunity annoying at times. And really the only reason i went with Nihi over Nido was its ability to snowball especially late game.

Oh and Protect Salazzle > Disable Salazzle. This I 100% agree with.

I really appreciate the feedback and hope to catch you on PS! sometime.

Last edited:
A Certain Guy suggested running rocky helmet over any other item on Crobat, in order to help break Dragonite's multiscale and give you a better chance against the dragon matchup.

Brave Bat (Crobat) @ Rocky Helmet
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- Defog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)