RBY Cup I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
re: MetalGro$$ vs. fatty:

Due to an error on my part, this R2 game wasn't started until this week. Since the game was called, MetalGro$$ has repeatedly tried contacting fatty, who has often neglected answering. An additional factor is that fatty was carrying similar behavior in his R1 game, which wasn't played either.

Therefore, I am not doing a coinflip and instead I am giving the activity win to MetalGro$$.

the new pairing is MetalGro$$ vs. Nova

won in 3 vs m dragon in a serie that started unlucky and then finished with extreme luck on my side

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
i forgot deadline was today and apparently so did bugzi
we see eachother all the time so it shouldn't be a problem to get it done tomorrow or wednesday at worst if we get a small extension

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tricking vs badabing
No sign of contact anywhere. Coinflip
<Isa>!lavoscalc tricking vs badabing
<ium2>badabing lost to an approx. 33% chance that he could have gotten the roll wanted, but it didn't happen.
<ium2>chance that badabing could have won: 70.6563550949%.
<ium2>guess I'm king of the losers, gg.
Tricking advances

-okara vs. D4RR3N
-okara requested extension through PM. Players are in contact. Extension granted

MoxieInfinite vs Arkian
Moxie asked for an extension early and his wish will be granted

bugzinator vs ZoroDark
As per above, extension

reyscarface vs papai noel
no contact that i have seen but because rey came from an extension this game will be extended as well

MetalGro$$ vs Nova
extension because im a bad host and didnt start previous games on time ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)