RBY Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to post the decisions and next round tomorrow around 7AM EDT / 1PM CEST tomorrow since the current time seems a bit inconvenient.

Remaining matches:

Aurious vs Coffe, k3nan vs Zenadark, dEnIsSsS vs Lfrs , Texas Cloverleaf vs fatty , TheThorn vs MegaStarUniverse , Mael vs groudon518, Asuya vs boudouche, e7e vs Smilystar, RedMaxx vs Lord Ninjax, Daftley vs Lusch, Christo. vs Haund, DennisEG vs papai noel, Wind Ice vs Master Sunny-EX, Fakes vs Triangles, Rhythms vs Toxzn, Robert. vs Jimmy Turtwig, Madness Sky vs Rumor, Reymedy vs petyer, lockjaw vs Der Dreckige Dan, Kaisser vs IceArrow, Steve Angello vs Shrug, Jirachee vs Improbable, Hogg vs PDC, mfhoundoom vs Cicada, Altina vs jacob, Specterito vs Eternal Spirit, Alexander. vs Ununhexium, JabbaTheGriffin vs Bedschibaer, Zephir vs Tricking, OP vs Frizy, KratosMana vs Jayde, majaspic22 vs cescken, Ortheore vs Lhions, Rodriblutar vs Kenichaw, Sir_Bagel vs jeran, Sergi vs Huston, D. Miralis vs Soldier, Korby vs Bro Kappa, Sweepage vs Malekith, PokèManiac Livio vs wisc, Veni Vidi Vici vs Jethalal, Quite Quiet vs Fireburn, hellpowna vs ash is trash

In the next 24 hours, is the time to play matches, post results, post updates on incomplete matches, post links to screenshots of contact outside the profile concerning the match, and request extensions - if you haven't already done so in the last few pages of this thread.
forgot to post, won yesterday 2-0 ggs

probably playing today

edit: asuya was busy today and wants to play this sunday which i agreed with so if you can give us an extension that would be great. otherwise i'll take the aw (since he only replied to my VM yesterday despite being online every day).

Last edited:

0NI

j'arrive
contacted rodribultar but he forgot our schedule and dont answer when i ask him for a new schedule

we had some problems when we scheduled so we are gonna try to play tomorrow at 13 pm gmt+2 , if we cant we want to play monday at 13-15 pm gmt +2 so we are gonna need a a little extension i think

I missed a scheduled time vs Coffe yesterday and probably won't be able to play this week so please give the win to him, sorry.

Scheduled with Robert. for 90 minutes ago, he hasn't shown up on smogtours yet nor messaged me on smogon so activity. If you still want to play today shoot me a message, I'll be here for the rest of the day probably.

me and Christo. are supposed to play in a few hours, but something came up and probably i won't be able to be there, so he can have the win. sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)