RBY RBY OU Global Championship 2017: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won the first game then lost the two others in a disgusting fashion as my opponent was going for very confusing choices every turn while getting rewarded for it

Activity post... again (I asked for a sub twice, but never got one :x)

My opponent literally has only been on for a random unscheduled 15 min period. and has made no attempt really to ACTUALLY schedule with me.

upload_2017-2-2_14-53-3.png

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Activity post... again (I asked for a sub twice, but never got one :x)

My opponent literally has only been on for a random unscheduled 15 min period. and has made no attempt really to ACTUALLY schedule with me.
Well there's been only around 30 subs so far for a tournament out of 192 (which needs more like 50 [~25%] for such an unofficial one like this). If you think about it, I'm going to be more concerned about the people who get the almost-guaranteed free wins because the opponent quit than a person actually requesting a substitute for activity reasons. I appreciate your effort, even if you are expressing annoyance.

Well there's been only around 30 subs so far for a tournament out of 192 (which needs more like 50 [~25%] for such an unofficial one like this). If you think about it, I'm going to be more concerned about the people who get the almost-guaranteed free wins because the opponent quit than a person actually requesting a substitute for activity reasons. I appreciate your effort, even if you are expressing annoyance.
Thank you for the response ^^ I fully understand, just wanted to make sure I made the situation known.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm a bit too tired to do the decisions and post stage 2 now, so you have until late morning/early afternoon european time to finish your matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)