RBY RBY OU Summer Seasonal #1: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you i had 30 minutes to play but you prioritized a room tour instead
I was online at 11:00 (your time), which was the time we had initially agreed to play after rescheduling on Friday. You came online and asked me to play at 12:00. I agreed, despite the fact that it meant I'd have to wait an extra hour after wasting almost 2 hours on Friday waiting for your majesty to appear in order to play some RBY. I had nothing to do in the meantime, so I joined that room tour. Around 11:40, you came back asking me to play, claiming that you only had 30 minutes until you had to go. How can I even take that seriously ? I told you we would play as soon as I finish my games. I had finished with my games by 12:00 and you just went offline as soon as I asked you to play. Yourself is the only one you have to blame for being unable to play at the times you yourself suggest to your opponent.

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader

I have received no updates last week on whether the games were happening, nor today on whether the games were played. As such, victor was decided by coinflip in adjudged decision/ walkover. Again, all parties involved will play next round in their respective Winner/ Loser brackets.

my opp replies with the most nonsensical VM of the year 1 day before deadline and it's a clear cut case of me losing to activity? I couldnt even figure out what he was saying so I just didnt answer, he was clearly not trying to schedule

phosphor

B101 Leader
my opp replies with the most nonsensical VM of the year 1 day before deadline and it's a clear cut case of me losing to activity? I couldnt even figure out what he was saying so I just didnt answer, he was clearly not trying to schedule
Do you mind if I receive some logs/ messages/ proof in PM? I can't see much aside from wall interactions and posts here, where it's understandable if there isn't a response on this thread itself because people have busy lives. The deadline has passed, but this decision can be reversed.

Preliminary cases of act wins:

Hockeykid33 vs love wss forever (clear-cut)
Ejthewolfy vs MetalGro$$ (clear-cut)
Descending vs toytean (missed originally scheduled time for game 2+, forced unreasonable schedule)
Christos21 vs TheJ3estPenguin (forced unreasonable schedule)

Appeals can be made. All parties involved will play next round in their respective Winner/ Loser brackets.
We never do second schedule, se speak about extensión, so It is not true, you can see that in our conversación. Oye schedule was 21 GMT+2, and he fibally cant play at this Hot so we speak about extensión

phosphor

B101 Leader
I'll have to sort out MetalGro$$ and toytean 's appeals then edit this post with final adjudgments.

EDIT: I've talked to toytean and Ejthewolfy. For the latter case, I learned that Metalgro$$ made first contact, and Ejthewolfy responded with a schedule that Metalgro$$ did not respond to, which was subsequently scrubbed for some reason by Ejthewolfy. Since I cannot read it, it is difficult for me to judge the coherence of Ej's scheduling, and find it fair to give the activity win to the contact maker. The decision on Ejthewolfy and MetalGro$$ is reversed.

Descending and toyteam already played their Game 1, which Descending won. Afterwards, toytean requested that the other games be played 7 hours from then, which he missed, and as such they arranged to play the other games in the future which Descending PMed me for requesting an extension. I initially granted this extension, but the deadline for extensions that was mentioned in this thread was already reached. In this PM, Descending had proper grounds for getting an act win and despite future attempts to schedule being failed by both parties, Descending still gets the act win and this decision will not be reversed.

Round 2 will be posted as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)