(Art by Blazenix)
Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 (Losers) | Round 4 | Round 5 (Losers) | Round 6 | Round 7 (Losers) | Round 8
| Round 9 (Losers) | Round 10 | Round 11 (Loser Final) | Grand Final
Welcome to the RBY Winter Seasonal! This is the third RBY winter seasonal tournament! Entering and winning in this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the RBY OU Championship 2021.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
- This is a standard Gen 1 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 1] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
- Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
- Freeze Clause Mod: Limit one foe frozen
- Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
- OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
- Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
- HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
General Tournament Rules:
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Signups will last from a few days to a week! Just posting "in" is enough!