Tournaments RBY PL III - Finals (Won by the Ding Dang Dewgongs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion

Artwork by Mintly
Hosted by Lumii, roxie, and DYA
Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
Commencement Thread
RBY PL III Spreadsheet

Finals

:ss/dewgong:
Hipster Hypnos (2) vs. (4) Ding Dang Dewgongs
Ubers: Fc vs. kjdaas
OU: Kaz vs. Serpi
OU: Mister Tim vs. Quarante8
OU: Ctown6 vs. chuva de perereca
UU: Amaranth vs. Ice Yazu
NU: ClairDeLuna vs. chub
Hipster Hypnos (0) vs. (0) Ding Dang Dewgongs

Reminders
All matches are to be played in a Best of Three.
Replays are required for every match.
The deadline for all matches is Sunday, October 30th, at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Hipster Hypnos (0) vs. (0) Ding Dang Dewgongs
Ubers: Fc vs kjdaas i've not been impressed by Fc's showing in the tier so far and i think kjdaas has an edge here
OU: Kaz vs. Serpi Kaz has been on a roll ever since his return for the invitational although Serpi is no slouch either and could definitely take this as well in what i hope will be an interesting series
OU: Mister Tim vs. Quarante8 Tim is Tim and has been around for what feels forever but 48 has been on the rise recently and i'd love to see him take this
OU: Ctown6 vs. chuva de perereca while i think chuva is the favorite here given the season he's had this is definitely not a one sided matchup imo and i'm hoping for 3 good games
UU: Amaranth vs. Ice Yazu no clue, Amaranth has played a grand total of one series in the tier this season and Yazu doesn't seem to be doing too good this tour, idk enough about both players in this tier to form an opinion
NU: ClairDeLuna vs. chub rooting for Clair, let's go!

Last edited:

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Finals Predicts:
Hipster Hypnos (2) vs. (4) Ding Dang Dewgongs
I think Kaz vs. Serpi will decide if we get a tiebreak or not.

Also, quick shoutouts because I didn't get a chance earlier:
Thank you to my team and the tournament directors for allowing me to manage in such a key tournament. This series is the first team tournament I ever played in so it was fun to see it from the managerial side. Alas, I was a pretty bad manager overall. I took on more than I could handle, simple as that. Regardless, thanks team for putting up with me and for putting forth your best effort each week. Hopefully we'll all get better luck next time. I might try this again when I have more time on my hands, we'll see. I probably won't be engaging in tournaments for at least another six months though. Thanks again, and good luck to the finalists. Cheers!

Grats to the gongs, y’all had a really stacked team and at the end of the day handled business. Ggs and wp homies.

super proud of what we accomplished, ty Amaranth and May for retaining me always great to team with y’all. Really proud of how hard we worked and prepped and it was super cool to get to grind with all of you. Hypnos claiming it next year forsure lgi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)