RBY RBY Ubers World Championship: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Signups | Round 1
Introduction

RBY Ubers World Championship is a standard RBY Ubers Tournament with a goal to find the best RBY Ubers player. Just like in RBY OU World Championship, rounds will be best of 3 until 16 are left. Then they'll be two double round-robin group stages, going down to 8 and then 4. The semi-finals and finals will be best of 5.

Past Gen 1 WC Tournaments:
RBY Ubers Format:
  • Banned Moves: Dig, Double Team, Fissure, Fly, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Minimize (Invulnerability + Evasion + OHKO moves).
  • Clauses: Freeze Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause.
Viability Rankings Thread
Tournament Format:
  • Round 1 - 32 best of 3 matches (64 unseeded players with a substitution period)
  • Round 2 - 16 best of 3 matches (32 unseeded players)
Tie rules:
  • Battle ties will not be counted in any best of or round-robin match.
Arrange location: Visitor Messages on the Smogon Forums.
Battle location: Pokémon Showdown! (Pokémon Perfect server - adv. connect: pokemonperfect.com on PO if both users agree)
Bugs to watch out for:
  • On PS, while under the effects of transform, the speed stat is not copied correctly from the target and the CH ratio is mistakingly copied from the target, rather than being the user's (Mew/Ditto's).
  • On PO, while under the effects of transform, critical hits use the user's (Mew/Ditto) Stats for CH calculation, but copy the target's critical hit ratio. It should be the other way round.

Matches (9/16) Complete
Carl Murray vs Asuya
PikachuCandyツ vs Tricking
Anty vs TUO
dEnIsSsS vs froggy25
Rigas vs Ortheore
marcoasd vs Megahorn
Master Sunny-EX vs Haruno
benbe
vs Endeby
idiotfrommars vs qsns
Lutra vs Hyogafodex
Rain. vs fran17
Nelson vs Real FV13
SaiyanMaster95 vs unfixable
Livio vs Cristal
MetalGro$$ vs galbia
D4RR3N vs Mister Tim

Pairings by Disaster Area

Post whether you won or lost 2-x after you've completed your match.

Round 1 Extension Deadline is July 2nd 08:00 AM EDT
Round 2 Battles Deadline is July 7th 08:00 AM EDT

Last edited:
Hm. Both my opponent and I has showed a disappointing activity and willingness to schedule. Still, I hope we get this done.

edit: Not looking like it will happen :(

Last edited:

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Hyogafodex, 2-0 ggs. Ice Beam wouldn't freeze for me in 31 turns against Mewtwo, so I was hanging on barely.

Won 2-1 against Benbe. Forgot to put Amnesia on my Mewtwo in one match, but honestly that was the least ridiculous thing that happened these games.

Fun meta. I hope I stay in for long to see how crazy it can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)